Nature Against Cellulite And Sun

Cocoa butter

Cocoa butter is a natural ingredient derived pressing of dried seeds that grow in pods on the cacao tree. It is rich in vitamins, especially vitamin E. Intensively nourishes and protects the skin. For skin before tanning (as prepared), from the sun (it protects the skin and accelerates the tanning) and after-sun (for elasticity, sedation, refreshment and relaxation of the skin), is one of the best natural ingredients. The skin absorbs it now. Reduces over-drying the skin, improves its elasticity.

Marvin oil

Marvin oil enriched with beta carotene, it is appropriate from the sun, and after sun care because the skin generously fed, giving radiance and enhances skin darkening. With regular use you will achieve a stronger and more stable tan and delicate skin.

Raspberry Seed Oil and Oil Chilean hazelnut

Oils that have a convincing highest SPF are raspberry seed oil - SPF 25 to 50 and Chilean hazelnut oil - SPF 10 do 30th

Product prices reduced up to 80 Kuna!

Just because it is a completely natural cosmetics without synthetic additives, which has a shorter shelf life and cannot stand long on the shelves of chain stores and pharmacies, organized delivery directly from production to your home.

For readers Healthy Cows, biomed is has prepared a special summer discount and lower the prices of products up to 80 Kuna! Discount can take advantage of 6 to 12 June For the duration of this action does not apply promo codes 'zdravakrava'.

Source: http://www.joeyatlasnakedbeautyreview.com/