Chapter 2

~This will be short. Sorry, but next one will be longer

=============================================================

Violet's POV

 I was shivering when I woke up. I could feel a cold breeze take over my body. I opened my eyes and discovered I was in a room, and I was laying on a floor. The windows in the room were all opened and that explained the breeze. I sat up and I could feel wind brushing my legs. I looked down and saw that I was in a dress. A white dress with no straps. It was ripped alittle.

 I looked around the room and saw Roxanne next to me. She was in a black dress though. Then suddenly, everything came back to me. The guys in my house, the guns, and the syringe. I have just been kidnapped......KIDNAPPED! I shook Roxanne awake, we need to come up with an escape plan. Roxanne shot up and looked around.

 ''Where are we?'' she asked, ''And why am I in a dress?''

 ''Think back to yesterday'' I instructed.

 She then was deep in thought, and then she started crying.

 ''Did they rape us?'' Roxanne asked.

 I gulped.

 ''Maybe thats the reason we're in a dress'' I whispered.

 I felt a tear roll down my cheek. We were kidnapped by these crazy people. But this is what happens to girls are age, raped and kidnapped.

 ''We need to come up with a plan to get out of here'' Roxanne said.

 ''Why don't we just climb out of the window?'' I asked pointing to the window.

 They were idiots for leaving it open. Proably trying to freeze us to death. Roxanne smiled at me and we stood up.

 ''You go first'' Roxanne said.

 I didn't protest, and  I jumped out the window. I almost fell, but caught my balance. This was a huge house to do. Quite a drop and you have to have experience in order to do this. Which I have, from snaeaking out countless time to get my party on. I landed and soon after me, Roxanne did. We smirked to each other as we began running, but we soon fell.

 I felt weight crash down on me. I heard a grunt and I squirmed in whoever's grasp I was in. I felt firm hands grab my sides, holding me still, and turning me around. I came to face with the most sexiest man alive. I mean...........damn! His dark choclate skin, fresh cut, muscles, and was about 6 foot something. I could feel myself get on a high by just looking at him. But wait.......he kidnapped me.

 ''Get off me'' I exclaimed.

 ''Why did you escape?'' he asked.

 ''Why the hell do you think?'' I screamed.

 ''Mike, just get off her. We have them now'' said the guy who was holding Roxanne by the arm.

 ''Get your fucking hands off my sister'' I yelled at him.

 He didn't seem fazed, just arched an eyebrow at me.

 ''Mike, come on'' the guy said.

 Mike got off me and grabbed my ruffly by the arm. I struggled against his strong hold, but it was no use. He apparently is stronger.

 ''Shut up, Randy. I have this'' Mike said and he began pulling me to the mansion.

 ''You guys are so fucking stupid. Couldn't you be alittle gentler?'' Roxanne complained.

 I saw Randy loosen his hold alittle, but still kept Roxanne in a firm grasp.

 ''Shut up. Or we might just have to give you the syringe again'' Mike said.