Day Time Stars

~ Hello Everyone, I am so sorry. I have been going through a rough time, and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I do hope I can start updating more often now. I love you guys. Thank you for waiting. <3~ 

~Cass's P.O.V~ 

Wait, kill her, really, did he actually just say that. I smile gently and watch  him leave, nodding my head to my Alpha I take off, shedding my human skin to show my wolf form as I hunt her down. She will die for what she did to Sky. She will pay, no matter what. Coming across some of the members along the border I ask if they have sen her. 

"Hey Matt" I call out to him, he's a gentle soul most times, but on border lines he's a fighter, he knows what he has to do. "Have you seen Cora? I need to find her." I saw with a grin, letting my teeth show below my upper lip. 

"Oh hey Cass, hmm, Cora I think she went to your old pack last I heard. You could start there? But why do you need to find her?"  He tilts his head to the left slightly when he asks me, I simply smile and chuckle.

"Don't worry about it. But I need you and the others to be on high alert, got it?"  I look to him, a very serious expression on my face as I do, because I know, that if things go wrong, she'll come back here and destroy what's left of my Alpha and my friend. I hope with all my heart that Sky will heal. Matt doesn't say anything, he just nods his head and looks back to the tree line. As for me, I take off, running towards my old home. 

~ Sky's P.O.V~ 

Everything hurts, the pain in my heart is too much to bear, I just want it to end, I don't want to be here anymore knowing Kevin is not here. I know he's in the house, I can smell him, but he's not mine and he isn't next to me, it hurts. 

"I..hate it.." I close my eyes tight, feeling the tears slide down my face, my left hand running across my stomach as I cry silently, I had woken up just a few hours ago, and I already wish I didn't. I wish I could just stay asleep, and never wake up. 

"Sky... Are you awake...?" I hear a voice, I wish I didn't, it hurts to hear his voice, I whimper, sniffling moving myself to the opposite side of where I laid, I couldn't look at him, it hurts, everything. 

"What...?" My voice is low and weak, I can't do anything, this baby, its draining me, I just want out, I want to be free from this. 

~ Kevin's P.O.V~ 

I can feel him, but he can't feel me, this is all her fault and my dad's I know it, I can't believe I left him like this...I should've listened to Cass. My heart hurts badly, but I know he's hurting more, seeing him move further away from was the worst, god I'm an idiot. 

"Sky...Please I'm so sorry.." I slowly move towards him, I know to go slow, I know to be careful, I know that I've done enough, but I want him, I love him, I know he won't believe me..I need to prove it to him, I need to show him that I do. 

"Please...don't..." His voice speaks up, its soft and quiet, I can feel the pain roll off his tongue, I don't move another step, I just stand still, my chest hurts and eyes well up with tears, he can't see as they fall down my face.~

"Oh Sky..please....I-I'm so so-sorry.. I didn't know what h-happened.." My voice cracks and breaks, the tears sliding down my face as I fall to the floor, my heart breaks more as I cover my face with my hands. I've done nothing good to him, nothing, how can I still want him, how could he ever trust me again, with what I've done..how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I do hope you all enjoy this, I will be doing my best to stay updated and moving forward with this. I love you all and have an awesome read. <3 Feel free to let me know how you guys felt about this chapter. Until next time <3