seven : us a thing?

The next two days before Winter Break were torture. I haven't seen Biddy the first day, not because I don't have any classes with him that day but he... he just wasn't there! I usually see him in the hallways and stuff but he wasn't present. I missed him and I was a bit worried and guilty. Why was I guilty? I don't know. I went through the first day, itching about Biddy.

The last day before break, in Home-Ec, I was sitting at the back of the classroom, alone. Well, not exactly alone. My bestest friend in the world, Ami Meilleur, was right beside me. She knows all my deepest darkest secrets, it's great. There was an empty desk right next to me and I can only know who'd be sitting there. Biddy wasn't here, if you were wondering, and class had started already begun. Man, what hit him hard? I chewed at my nails, keeping my head forward, staring into nothing.

"Are you okay?" my friend, Ami, nudged at me with her elbow, "You look worried."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hope Biddy is..." I replied. I huffed and heard the door open. Everyone turned their heads and we all saw Biddy, carrying his backpack on one shoulder. He looked fine, but different. I just couldn't exactly put my finger on it, but I frowned at him.

Mr. Naber interrupted the awkward silence. "Hey, Biddy. There's a seat by Salem over there so if you wanna just-"

Biddy shrugged and hesistantly walked over to the empty desk beside me. He silently sat while Mr. Naber started talking.

"Okay, class. Today, you're finally going to get your babies!"

Some students cheered genuinely and some students cheered sarcastically. Biddy and I were the only ones quiet, staring down at our desks. Once the class calmed down, Mr. Naber brought out a bunch of boxes full of babies. Without further a do, he went on, bringing the babies to their "parents".

Biddy and I awkwardly sat there. I was going to talk to Ami but she was already talking to a friend at the desk before her.

I tapped my pencil on the desk, my chin resting on my hand. I saw Biddy looking down at his hands, twiddling his thumbs. Well, isn't this awkward. My throat started itching inside. I coughed and croaked, hoping to not catch Biddy's attention. Am I supposed to say hi? I saw the side of Biddy and the word was already building up.

"H-"

"Hey, guys!" Mr. Naber interrupted, shoving a baby through our shoulders from behind. I almost died. He slid the baby on the desk delicately. It was the same baby I gave birth to.

"Oh hey, Mr. Naber!" Biddy said, rubbing his neck. I think he was in shock too.

"Good job the other day, boys!" Mr. Naber commented, patting both of our shoulders in appreciation, "I didn't know you two had a thing!"

What?! Us?! A thing?! The pencil I was flicking flew out of my fingers and landed straight on Ami's head. I heard Biddy gasp while I slapped a hand across my own mouth to not scream. I was also trying to hide my blush. Internal screaming.

Biddy finished his gasp with "Um. Mr. Naber, I don't think we have-" Before Biddy could finish Mr. Naber walked away, laughing. He didn't hear what Biddy had said.

Wait. You don't think we have what, I thought. I looked at Biddy with a raised brow, my blush fading away. He was raising his brow at me too, but more... Ignorantly.

A pencil was thrown at my face to break the awkwardness, but somehow making it more awkward. I turned to see Ami glaring at me, her hand on the spot my pencil flew at, rubbing the pain away.

"If you and Biddy weren't a THING" she mocked, giving me an evil smirk, "I'd slap you so hard. You know how ugly you are when you're in pain. You wouldn't want Biddy to see that, would you?" My jaw dropped while I hid my cheek from her. How dare she?! She turned to Biddy and greeted. "Hey, Biddy buddy!" She winked and giggled at him before going back to her friend, who was also giggling with her.

After getting the scene out of the way, Biddy huffed and stretched. I straightened my posture and went back to flicking my pencil on the desk, tapping away. At the corner of my eye, I saw Biddy grab the baby and cradling it in his arms. He was lightly rubbing the baby's chin, studying it. It was cute. Like, really cute. He'd make a good father... A small smile started at the corner of my lips.

Us? A thing? I wish. Ha ha.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Hello!

I haven't posted in a week :( I know, I know! I've been busy.

But I hope you like this chapter :) Even Mr. Naber ships them! #Saddy? #Bidem?

We also have a new character! Ami Meiller (which means "best friend" in French) She's based off all my best girl friends put together :) I hope you like her. She seems like a lot of sassy fun, right?

Ha ha thanks for reading and please vote and comment! It's much appreciated

I love y'all! Okay, thanks, byyyyeeee!