Chapter 1

Alexis- long dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5'7, 18, she lives in Alabama.

-Alexis's POV-

I was walking in the hall when I was suddenly pushed up against the locker by this guy named Trevor," hey beautiful" he said pushing me up against the lockers," still don't want to go out with me?" he said trying to kiss me as I moved away.

"Stop Trevor, no I don't because your a douche" I said kneeing him in the balls.

He fell to his knees as I ran to my class, I'm so tired of him messing with me, I've tried telling the teachers and principal but they don't really do anything about it because my school is just full of terrible people, so there is more they have to deal with.

I sat in my chair ,which is in the back of the classroom," good morning everyone, read pages 125- 140 and then answer the questions, if you need me I'll be in the hall" the teacher walked out.

" Don't think you can get away easily" Trevor said sitting in the desk next to me.

" Look, have you ever thought if you didn't push yourself towards me I might like you but you screwed that up already" I said looking away.

He put his hand under my chin and turned my head towards him," maybe if you kept that mouth shut I wouldn't do this" he jerked his hand away from my face.

"Why can't you leave me alone" I stood up " you always bother me and I'm tired of it, your constantly being a jerk" I said.

" The more you run your mouth the more I'm going to push myself onto you" he said standing up.

"You can't take up for yourself, your too puny and weak" he said running his hand through my hair.

I smacked his hand away, the teacher walked in," sit down and do your work now!" he walked back out.

.

.

.

.

After school I was putting my books up in my locker," glad to see you again pretty" Trevor said shutting my locker door.

I turned and walked away, he grabbed my arm and jerked me into the lockers sending pain through my back.

" Come on now, don't be so hateful" he said putting his hand on my hip.

" Leave her alone" a deep voice said.

Trevor moved out of the way to see who it was ," and you are?" Trevor said bowing up to him.

" I'm Luke , and that girl doesn't deserve that, leave her alone" Luke said.

" And your gonna do something about it, I guess" Trevor said.

" I will if you don't stop" Luke said.

" I'm so scared" Trevor said looking back at me, before he could look back Luke punched him in the face

Trevor through a punch but Luke dodged and punched him in the nose, Trevor's nose started to bleed as he ran away.

" Thank you" I said in shock staring in his eyes.

" No problem, no girl deserves to be treated that way, especially not a pretty one like you" Luke said.

I continued staring at him just admiring how adorable he was," are you new?" I asked.

" Yea, I was kicked outta my old school for getting in too many fights, I'm trying to start fresh but this school has trouble written all over it so I like it" Luke said.