The day before college

Hey everyone this is the first chappie I hope you guys like it it’s really short but I still hope you like it. xxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

THE DAY BEFORE COLLEGE

Chapter 1

~*Emily’s POV*~

It was the day before the new school year, I was in college now and I chose to go to a college that is all about directing. Since I was 14 I always wanted to be a director and I’ve been saving for college sins then. I was currently standing at the beach with my 2 best friends Amanda and Jake, since the day we applied to college we became really close . We were watching the sun come up and when it would be half up, we would all make a wish what we wanted to have happened this year. ‘Just a few more minutes left’ I said to my 2 best friends. ‘I know, I hope our wishes come true.’ Amanda said to us in a nervous voice. A few minutes later when the sun was in the middle I closed my eyes and made a wish. My wish was that this would be my year and that I could direct a music video or something like that. When I opened my eyes and spoke breaking the silents. ‘So what did you guys wish for?’ ‘Were not telling you cause then it won’t come true ’Jake said in the most serious voice I have ever heard on him. You see he isn’t really the serious type of guy, he would always goof around and make us laugh, even if we didn’t want to, that’s one of the reasons Amanda and I loved him so much, but a serious voice I have never heard on him. ‘wow sins when do you talk serious?’ I asked him confused. ‘Sins this is a really important subject.’ He told me still really serious. Me and Amanda couldn’t help to laugh at his seriousness if that even is a word. When we were finally done laughing our heads of Jake looked at us with a startled look. ‘Why did you guys laugh at me?’ he asked us with a fake sad voice. ‘You know why Jake where not explaining it to you.’ Amanda told the boy.

------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later we were watching hatchi Amanda insisted that we would watch it, but me I didn’t want to why?? Do you ask me well ever since I was 9 years old I started crying at the most little things in movies and hatchi is the most saddest movie you can ever think of, so being the cry baby I was I was full on sobbing now, luckily Amanda and YES I know I can’t believe it either Jake were full on sobbing now too.

I’m going to get some new popcorn.’ I said trough my tears. When I walked into the kitchen I walked straight to the bowls, I grabbed the biggest one I could find and grabbed 3 bags of popcorn. Can you blame me from crying I get hungry. 10 minutes later I walked back into the room to find the sweetest thing ever, Amanda and Jake were still full on sobbing but were cuddling to conferred each other. ‘Hey lovebirds are you making room for me’, or should I go away so that you guys can go kiss?’ I asked with a smirk plastered on my face. When I said that, they flew apart and made room for me to sit down. ‘Couldn’t you find a bigger bowl?’ Amanda said in disbelieve of how big it was. ‘No that one is in the dishwasher.’ I told the wide eyed girl. ‘Are you serious you know I was kidding right?’ she asked me. Yes I know you do know that I’m not right?’ I asked her. Jake started to laugh trough his tears and Amanda started to laugh to. When they were done laughing we pressed play to the movie I didn’t even know  we put on pause, and watched for another half an hour and then the movie was finished, I ate the popcorn in 10 minutes and was stuffed when I was done.

~~~~2 hours later~~~~

I was making dinner Amanda and Jake were there, we kind of made it our thing to eat together every time we had a break and we had to go back to school the next day. I was making taco’s I was just in love with taco’s it was my favourite food. ‘Foods done.’ I yelled from the kitchen. They came running into the kitchen searching for the food when they found it standing on the table they started to eat like little kids who had never seen food in their whole life. ‘So did you hear anything from Niall?’ Amanda asked me, the thing was I told them everything so they knew everything about me and Niall and then Niall leaving and losing contact, name it and they knew. ‘No not since he left for the x-factor tour, but it’s been 3 years I’m not expecting anything like a phone call.’ I told them. ‘Ok.’ She said with a sad look on her face. ‘But I mean he’s so famous now I’m really sure he forgot all about me.’

~*Niall’s POV*~

I was looking trough some old pictures of me and Em she was my best friend since she moved to Ireland when she was 3, we would always be together, but now I haven’t seen her in 2 years, since the x-factor tour we lost contact, she probably forgot all about me but I definitely never forgot about my Em. ‘Are you oke?’ I heard a husky voice say. I shot up from my gaze and looked at the curly haired boy that was looking at me with a worried look on his face. ‘Yeah why?’ I asked him. ‘Well you’ve been sitting here since dinner you didn’t even eat your dessert.’ He told me. ‘I’m just not that hungry.’ I told him. He came running from the door and felt my forehead. ‘What are you d..’ I got cut off by him saying. ‘Are you oke you’re never not hungry.’ He told me. ‘yeah I’m fine I really am.’ I told the worried boy. ‘Mmm ké, who’s that?’ He asked me. ‘Emily my best friend, you met her at the x-factor, she was the girl that was at every show. ‘Ow I remember.’ He told me. ‘You loved her didn’t you?’ ‘what huh .....’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwahahaha cliffhanger what do you thing he will say does he love her or doesn’t he you will find out when I get 5 votes and 5 comments. So comment below and tell me what you think will or should happen. The one that has the comment I like the most will get a dedication

Love Marieke!!