1. Disliked & Distrusted

Zoe's POV.

Hi my name is Zoe and I'm just going to give you a quick run through my life so far, don't worry this will not take to long. I'm 19 have very little people in my life that I can trust and depend on. My mothers a drunk, my father is, well he's long gone trust me I can't blame him because if I was in his shoes i'd be long gone too. So yeah this is me and my new start.

Step one - Just recently moved into a new apartment giving myself that fresh start I keep telling myself about.

Step two - Get myself a new job and out of the diner not that I didn't like wittering but i'm destined to more than this for the rest of my life surely ?

Step three - Well I havent really gotten this far yet but i think we should focus on the postives i am sure we can add to this list.

After a long day at work I hopped on the train and got home just a little after dark. I had to walk about 2 blocks to my new apartment but it was worth it not having to listen to your drunk ass mother. The apartment block is a little run down and a little beaten the kind of people that hang round it arent the kind of people you want to mess with. 

Walking up the steps I see the crowds of people in the hallways which is strange I always wonder to myself Why this place comes alive at night? Come to think on it i barely re-call seening anyone this morning. I rushed past everyone getting looks that filled me fear. I was standing outside my apartment alone it's just then when I found the note stuck to my door.

The note read - 

This is not a gameLEAVE.

As i read the note i leaped through the door and slamed it shut. I can never make heads nor tails of these kind of things I was never any good with pranks myself. I know one thing for sure is that this place is starting to give me the creeps. I had only moved in two days ago and I'm already starting to regret this decision.I decided for a long soak in the bath and then off to bed it was becuase luckily my best friend Laura lived right across the street from me and she will be back from her holiday any day now. I'm ever so excited to see her.