Chapter 11

Thank you all for waiting for what seemed like a year to me. I stayed with my dad for like 3 weeks. I wrote this chapter a few days ago before I posted it and I hope it's good enough for you (: Anyways... anyone started school? I didn't. :] Quick note- I'm not trying to hate on Germany (:  ON WITH THE STORY! 

Are you kidding me? I think I've gone too far with this boy's mind. Even though none of this is real, I feel really insulted. Whore?!? I am not. My brother isn't even Mike. Don't even try telling me it's my fault. That I'm the one who lied to him. It was no big deal. He doesn't even know my real name. So SUCK IT, KYLE! I totally meant what I said about that bitch. How could he talk to his pregnant ex like that? Whore!?! He's the whore.

Few months later...

  School is hell. I'm just the average girl in your english class. Drama, drama, and more drama. The bad thing is that I'm a snip of it. Jase Richards asked me out about a couple weeks ago. I don't even know why I'm dating him. Although he's the most sexiest and buffest guy in my grade! But there's been so much going on about how his ex-girlfriend got pregnant with his dad. I actually think it's true because Jase hasn't been letting me come over anymore. He said that it was family problems. Ah, he's so honest....  Angela, the pregnant ex, quit coming to school. People have been saying that I'm aiming for Jase's mom. Like I said, school is hell.

Me: Hey

Isaac: What's up

Me: I'm dying, man

Isaac: Oh poor baby (:

Me: I'm serious!

Isaac: Ok... tell me

Me: Huhh... nvm.

Isaac: No! Ok, I'm sorry. What's wrong?

Me: It's nothing, I'm fine (:

Isaac: Ok... you sure?

Me: Ha ha, yeah. Sorry, my life has been such a bitch lately. I don't wanna talk about it. So what's going on?

Isaac: That sounds awesome (; Eating an apple... studying... texting.

Me: Sorry, do you wanna get back to that?

Isaac: Yes because this history of Germany is much more interesting ;)

Me: Ha ha yup! With the past leaders and all that jazz.

Isaac: Hell ya

Me: The bomb diggidy!

Isaac: Ha ha, woa never heard you say that!

Me: Well now you are! LOL.

Isaac: Wanna hear something funny?

Me: Yea, sure

Isaac: My mom has been seeing how much I've been texting you and wanted me to ask you out.

  Really? His mom looks at his texts? I wound't do that. Was he just finding a way to ask me out? He did say once that he was socially awkward. If he was actually trying to ask me out, this was pathetic. Although it was still sweet... Wait. Isaac asked me out? What?! We're like... best friends! He feels like a brother I never had. But he still could be telling the truth about his mom. But now that I think of it... we would be a perfect couple.

Nick: Hey

Me: Hi

Nick: So how's it goin'?

Me: I'm fine, hbu?

Nick: I'm just groovy (:

Me: Ha ha. groovy? You sound too happy (:

Nick: Well I guess I am(:

Me: That's good! :)

Nick: You're so cute (:

Me: Aw you too <3

Nick: You're so beautiful.

  Nick is such a straight-up flirt.

2012-Aug-22 6:45 pm

Kyle: ...whore!

  It's been such a long time since I kiked Kyle. He so doesn't deserve an apology. Why did he get so mad all of a sudden? ... And he sounded so god damn hot when he did...

  Not only I played with other boy's minds... I'm playing with mine.

Hm... this chapter was a little short. I'll be updating soon! And thanks for fanning and supporting. And thank you to the awesome people who kik me! Have a great school year!

   kik me? pinkcandy18