Chapter One: What's going on?

AN: So...I am now, in a moment of insanity, trying to make a Homestuck fanfic.

I hope it isn't to bad lol.

Chapter One: What's going on?

I had gone to sleep that night in a rather normal manner...passing out by my computer reading a Homestuck fancomic.

It was the weekend..and that is what I always did on it, that or reading/writing stuff.

So...I had passed out onto my labtop and proceeded to go into my rather interesting dreamland that included lots and lots of..stuff.

Stuff stuff.

Stuff you can't know because it's my secret stuff.

Yeah...my stuff.

Anyway, I went to sleep.

Not the smartest idea really.

I would later blame drool for my problem, but that is in the future.

Soo...sleeping.

And dreaming.

Dreaming of secret stuff...

and then waking up to the feeling of: "Getting a shock to my system!" as Static Shock/Virgil would say.

So...I was shocked, and proceeded to fall out of my chair with a surprised cry and flailing arms.

I landed on my butt...

This will never be spoken of again.

I stumbled to my feet, mummbling unhappily, only to freeze and stare wide-eyed at a wall..THAT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE!

And..AND WHEN DID I END UP IN A FREAKIN CHAIR?! I HAD BEEN IN MY BED DANG IT!

I didn't yell this of course, but I had done an inner freak out and Idecided my glasses we're faulty. Very slowly...very very slowly, I pulled my glasses off, rubbed them, and then put them back on.

...

NOTHING CHANGED!

I was actually freaking out then, aka running around and yelling in Latin and Japanese about how this couldn't be happening, when I heard my computer...beep.

I froze and stared at my computer, vagely noticing that it was darker with my glasses on for some reason, before I walked up to the computer.

And poked it.

I mean..it looked really different than it had before ok?!

And I was panicking....can't forget that.

Once I was sure the computer wouldn't explode on me, I opened it to check what the beeping was.

What happened next I would deny ever happening at all.

I fainted.

Why?

That was PesterChum on my new computer...and I was being pestered by turntechGodhead.

Yeah...deffiniate reason to faint.

I'd hope it was real when I woke up later.