Flynn POV

"You are a very difficult woman to locate. As are Emma and Flynn however, I guess you are the girl I need. Oceane." A woman said over the phone.

"Um... Who is this?" Oceane asked.

"Oh I'm in plain sight my dear. My name is irrelevant. I know who you are and that's what's most important." She said.

"Okay... What's the reason for this phone call?"

"There is something you need to know. You will find that my words will be of great benefit to you. You see my dear, it would appear that you think know the truth, but you really don't. Relook at everything and everyone. Everything that happened from when you were nothing but a babe. And for Godsake..."

"Watch the God damn tapes."

My eyes widened at her words

"Look at everyone with suspicion. But what crime you may ask? Well that is for you to find out."

"Who are you?" Oceane asked again as she started to pace.

"Goodbye Oceane... And Flynn." With that she Hung up.

"Do you have any internet connection?" I asked Oceane.

She checked the bars on her phone and nodded. She walked over and sat down in the chair and went onto the internet.

"Found it." She said.

"This Morning in Westville, a body was found in an apartment complex. The body is believed to be that of 52 year old Martha Winters due to a form of ID being found at the scene. The cause of death has not yet been determined..." Oceane paused the video.

"You alright?" She asked

"Yeah. Next clip." I lied.
She searched up Micheals video.

"It was today that the body of infamous gang member Micheal Sambello was found dead at the bottom of a stairwell in an apartment complex..."

"Stop." I said.

"Do you see it?" I asked.

"Oh my God..."

"Screenshot it and check out the last video." She did so and flicked back to Moms.

"There it is." I pointed

"It can't be..." She said

"Some how..." I said completely shocked.

"We have to tell Drew and Emma." Oceane continued.

What we've found...
Has just changed my mother's cause of death.

Emma POV.

"I seriously need to go food shopping." Said Drew as he looked in the fridge.

"Yeah but sweetie, you will eat it all in the first day." He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me.

"Yes. You have a point darlin." He said.

I love it when he says darlin.

I rolled my eyes with a sense of flattery. I wanted to melt into the floor.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. His silver dog tag shined in the light. It makes him... So mysterious. Okay it's just plain hot. There, I said it.

" Is it okay if I take a shower? It's been a long, long day." I asked. As I shook my hair out.
He nodded with a mouth full of water. I stretched and headed to his bathroom.