Fate

"This is a story about a girl who is lost and a group of teenagers who chose her to define them a long time ago."

~~~~~~

Thea Scarlett was forced into that game, which she had finally dismissed as a delusion, entering a labyrinth of unfamiliar puzzles and hidden dangers, only to discover that her abandoned fantasies might actually shape her reality.

~~~~~~

On the long journey to maturity,
is it impossible to keep pieces
of childhood?

Thea Scarlet is your regular girl with an insatiable longing for something beyond her grasp, finding solace only in her childhood.

The splits into two narratives childhood: one, an unique fairytale she has lived and watched for years, so special that any similarity with real life seems miraculous rather than coincidental.

A miracle of teens in the same city who kept on interacting together in such complex settings of their lives and personalities; are actually hidden identities players of the same virtual reality online game of the same and different parties, with different ambitions of each as well as relationships and stories of overlapping pasts and emotions in and outside it all together, that no one completely knows about including themselves other than that single girl of the different zone.

Thea Scarlet, who has always struggled to even embrace this miracle that mirrors their fantasy, is torn between believing in the effects of her future visions, dreams, and voices, and the reality of broken promises, illusions, and lies. Eventually, had to give up that reality and her longing.

The reality Thea knew began to crumble when she accepted a game that promised to fulfill her desire to transition from a mere observer to a pivotal participant. This vanishment led her to question everything she once believed, especially after confronting the stark realities of her peers in the high school of her mother country. At fifteen, Thea realised that her whole was shaped by lies.

Within a year, the nightmares of her past resurfaced, challenging her to reclaim her faith in the impossible as she found herself ensnared in conflicts born of high-stakes rivalry and revenge. It was during that time that she found friendship—friends who steered her towards the right path.

The path that seemed to resonate with Thea's nature—a reserved, introspective, and unnoticed teenager living in a bubble—involved a flourishing acceptance of the past behind her.

However, was this the path meant for Thea, or did Fate have another twist in store? After all, Fate has little interest in games that lack crimson red splattered all across them.

They call me Fate's prisoner
when it isn't Fate's
but choices.

Critical points:

1. All Rights Reserved, don't copy my story. Be creative and make yours.

2. One spoiler in the comments. Kills the story's mood. So please don't.

3. This is Thea's life. I hope you enjoy it without judging her. After all, she is just a human who'll be making a lot of mistakes.

4. This story is still under editing. So, please show only support. Thank you so much for giving Fate's prisoner a chance and I promise it won't let you down.

Find Fate,
Secret