5. "Cams."

A\N: this chapter is longgg, and romancy so enjoyyy:) (I k that's not a word but meh)

Marcus:
I felt my eyes open as my mouth worked its way to swallow the fish's leaves. I looked sideways to glance at Maria who was putting it in everyone else's mouth who'd made it here alive.

I sat upright as I looked around for Camilla. She wasn't there. Had she not made it? Only if I hadn't blacked out so soon, I would've helped her. My eyes darted side to side, trying to make out where she was.

And then I spotted her. She was lying faced down just few feet in front of the door. So she'd made it in.

I grabbed some fish leaves from Maria and pushed the leaves down Camilla's throat. Two minutes after, her eyes were open and she stood up, almost immediately.

I hugged her. I don't what made me do it. I just felt like it. "Are you okay?"

Camilla blushed as I realized I was still hugging her. I let go gently as she grinned. "Good as God. But that quiz gave me the scare. Jeez, Master Lin and I need to have a talk."

I laughed. I guess that's what I liked about her. Her strength was so much more powerful than the other girls here. Even if she was new, that didn't destroy her confidence.

I glanced at myself, Camilla and everyone else. We were all covered in blood dripping from our nose. Yuck.

We headed towards the next class and entered, looking all messed up and bloody.

"Hi everybody. Vote for Shabnam as class president. I'll win with or without your help. But I'd much rather have your support. We need more nurses in the infirmary. We need stalls separating the group showers. If you put me in charge, I'll-"

Before I realized, Viktor ran with a trash can and dumped it on the chubby guy, supposedly Shabnam.

"Very funny, Viktor-"

Chico spat on him as Camilla groaned. "I'm not gonna handle more bullies."

She ran up to him and looked at me; as if to help her pick him up. I sighed as I removed the dump and both of us helped him up.

"Thanks." Shabnam said, still smiling. Man. He just got dumped and he was smiling? Weird. Or maybe he was used to it.

"No worries." I said as Camilla nodded.

"Shabnam looked at Camilla as if he'd never seen someone like her before. "I'm Shabnam. And you are?" He asked, no longer talking to me.

He was definitely showing interest in her. I was about to retort but Camilla beat me to it.

Camilla looked at him. "Yeah..maybe helping you wasn't such a good idea. I'm Camilla."

I chuckled to myself.

"Rock out the vote." Shabnam said, excitedly as he handed me something.

"Thanks." I muttered before leaving. Camilla raised her eyebrow as I cracked a laugh.

"He was totally hitting on you."

"Shut up Arguello."

<><><>

LUNCH.

"What happened to the others who didn't make it? Are they-" Camilla asked as I looked at the others, questioningly.

"Dead."

"No, gothic Oompa Loompa monks revived the losers and whisked them back from whence they came." Billy concluded.

Camilla looked at the serving area as Shabnam waved at her, excitedly. I choked on my lunch.

"New pal?" Lex asked, clearly enjoying this. Camilla rolled her eyes.

"His eyes pour out the word love" Petra said as Billy sniggered.

Shabnam headed over to our table and sat down. "So Camilla, my parental units are gonna be out of town so me and the crew were thinking of firing up Commodore 64, a little "Castle Wolfenstein", a charcuterie plate. My dad prob left some amaretto too if you wanna get a little crazy."

Lex pretended to stab himself as Petra yawned.

"We're in." Camilla said, smugly.

"Come again?" Billy asked, almost choking on his drink.

"School's dry. You know something's better than nothing." I added in as Camilla smirked.

Billy, Lex and Petra had finally gotten our plan.

There was gonna be a huge ass party tonight. And we were all looking forward to it.

After lunch, Camilla and I walked to our next class. "That was some idea Cams. I mean party is just what this school needs. I really need to relax." I said, smiling.

"Mhm and since when have you called me Cams?"

"You don't like it? I'll just call you Camilla then-"

"Nah I like the name. It's cute when you say it."

I turned crimson.

God this girl.

WANTED • DEADLY CLASSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara