Nouis - Soulmate

This is dedicated to myprotecterc ! I will get the cake one shot up in the next 12hours! Hope you enjoy! :) x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall's POV

Do you know what I love? I love the fact that I can wake up to my boyfriend every morning in his arms. I love that he cares for me as much as I care for him and I love him so deeply that words cannot describe how much I do. I know he is my soulmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Thursday which meant date night. Me and Lou were just gonna have a movie date in our living room which is unusual for us because we always seem to go out somewhere but tonight was just a sit at home, watch a movie and cuddle your boyfriend night.

As he got the sweet smelling popcorn ready, I went to put The Internship in the DVD player cause why not, plus Dylan O'brien is a sexy mofo. As I went back to sit down Lou came out with the popcorn in hand and two beers.

As I pressed play with the remote, I started to snuggle into his chest with the popcorn bowl on my lap and one of his arms wrapped around my waist. So we ended up laying there during the entire film not saying anything and just enjoying the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

As the film came to an end I decided to speak up "Do you wanna watch another film or maybe have a little make out session with your hot boyfriend?" I said with a smirk and leaning down to him. "I choose the second option" he replied with one of his gorgeous smiles. I soon captured his lips with mine, also tasting the sugar from the popcorn that we previously finished.

After a few minutes of our little make out session, I decided this was a good time to finally ask.

I pulled out the black velvet box from my pocket and kneeled in front of him. "We've been together for three years now and I am deeply in love with you. You are amazing, you are my soulmate. So my lovely Niall Horan, will you marry me?" I asked. "Yes, I love you so much" He was over the moon and so was I. He held his hand out shakily due to shock and I placed the ring on his finger. I ended up pulling him in and giving him a passion filled kiss.

That night all we did was give eskimo kisses to each other in bed and tell one another how much in love we were. All I need is Niall. Niall is my soulmate and one day he will also be my husband.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vote, comment and request if you want to. 😘 x