Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, a terrible stomach ache and nasty taste in the back of my throat. 

I was laying on my tummy and there was a heavy arm thrown over my pack, a thick leg was thrown over both of mine. I groan, trying to wiggle away without letting the sheet fall away from my body and without waking the guy up. I knew how to deal with this, I'm not a whore but this isn't the first time I've woken up in bed with a guy next to me.

The other times I remebered the night before and the guy was someone I had cared about. This situation was new to me and I wasnt sure how to act.

Did I just leave without waking him or did I wake him up. If I woke him up, I wouldn't know how to get out and then things would get awkward. I honestly couldn't think of anything that could go wrong if I left without waking him so I continued to wiggle away.

I was almost out from under him when he mumbled something not understandable, tightening his grip on me and pulling me to his chest. I ended up facing him, our noses were almost touching, I took a moment to study his face.

His blond hair which was darker around the roots was sticking all over the place and his lips were full, his nose bumped mine as he shook his head, mumbling again. I trail my eyes down, looking at his collar bones and chest. He was a good looking guy, if I knew him I wouldn't mind being in this position with him.

               "Having fun checking me out?" His voice was groggy and very unexpected, I jump as much as I can since he's pinning me to him. I slowly drag my eyes upwards, finally meeting a pair of vivid blue eyes. He was smirking, raising an eyebrow as he waited for me to answer his question.

               "I was until your annoying voice interrupted me." I tell him, saying the first insulting thing that came to mind. His voice wasn't annoying at all, it was nice and inviting. I wanted to hear more. 

              "You think my voice is annoying!" Both of his eyebrows shoot up, a confused look spreading across his face.

I nod, trying my best to give him a serious look when all I wanted to do was laugh. 

               "You don't know how I am then." He loosens his grip on me and I take the moment to grab the sheet, pulling it up so it fully covered me body.

               "No. Should I?" I give him a questioning look, wishing the blankets weren't all the way down by my feet so I had something more to cover myself with.

               "I'm Niall Horan from One Direction." He says it quickly, like its been said thousands of times and I frown.

               "The British band?" I begun running my fingers through my hair, his eyes were distracting and making it hard to focus.

               "The British-Irish band." He says, nodding. "Are you married?" He asks, looking down at my hand.

               "No, why?" I run my fingers through my hair faster, getting pissed at a huge knot.

               "There's a ring on your finger." I freeze, following his gaze to the fingers on my left hand. Sure enough there is a shiny diamond ring on my ring finger. "Oh god." I tear my eyes away from my hand to look up at him, he's looking down at his own left hand, his jaw dropped.

A gold band circles his ring finger, almost matching the one on my finger. "Impossible." I mutter, glaring at my hand.

Niall jumps up, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around his waist as he walks around the room, collecting your clothes. "Get dressed." Is all he says before disappearing in the bathroom. 

I walk around the room just like he did, picking up my underwear, my bra and my now wrinkled dress. My purse lays disradded by the door so after wiggling into all of my stuff, I walk over to it, pulling out my phone.

There was nothing new on it and that pissed me off. Had Dianna and her friends gotten so drunk that they forgot about me. 

               "Do you remember anything about last night?" Niall says as he comes out of the bathroom wearing a wrinkled dress shirt and a pair of black dress pants. I shake my head, sitting down next to my purse.

               "Same. I searched my pockets but all I found was this flask and a receipt for the rings." He shakes his head as he looks at the little piece of paper and flask that I hadn't noticed in his hand when he walked into the room.

I lean over to my purse, pulling it onto my lap. "I've got my phone, a really big flask, a pack of unused tissues, lip gloss, a blood tissue!" I throw the tissue as far away as I can, going back to my purse "and this peice of paper." I pull out the paper, pushing the now empty purse to the side, slowly I unfold. I groan as I read the words typed across it.

               "What is it?" Niall asks, still clutching the flask and receipt in his hand.

               "Well, Niall James Horan, its a marriage certificate." He darts forward, ripping the paper out of my hands, quickly reading it.

"What are we going to do?" I whimper, there was no way I could be married to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2!

I hope you liked it, let me know what you think. 

Cover made by 

OrtonCenaRKO