Hater.

Hey ya'll. Lol I wrote this in class, our sub is just soooooo damn fine goodness. He's like 23 with a body like zamn. Okay on to the story. Excuse any mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAT P.O.V

    I slammed the door as I came into the house. Good thing daddy insnt home, he woulda been mad bout that.

   I sighed.

   Gosh today was so wierd, with August acting all different. I will never like him, ever. He probably thought he was slick, but nah, I saw him staring at me at lunch.

   I roll my eyes and go to the pantry to get a cosmic brownie. As I bit into the chocolate goodness, the door opened and shut. Oh. Daddy must be home now.

   "Hey Daddy !" I yelled with a mouth full of food.

   "Mmmm I like it when you call me that." I swish around fast to see Rakim (Asap Rocky) standing there looking all cute.

   I run to him and hug him as he spins me around.

   "Hey girl, " he whispers in my ear. I blush as I put my face in his chest inhaling his amazing scent.

   We pull away and I get another brownie and give it too him. "You like them shits ? They nasty." He opens it and pops the whole thing in his mouth. I giggle.

   "Then why you eatin eat ?!?" He shrugs. Gosh he's so cute.

   "So what's been goin on witchu ?" he asks. We go sit on the couch. I explain to him everything and he chuckles. He prolly thinks this whole thing is stupid, with him being 23 and all.

   "Man that September nigga stupid as fuck for doin that to you." I laugh somemore.

   "August. His name is August." He laughs too but then gets serious.

   "But fr, he is. You are so damn beautiful. He made a mistake. But I'm happy he did." He scoots closer to me and leans in. "Because now I can finally have you."

   We lock lips, and boyyyy I swear it was the best. My first kiss ..

   With Asap Rocky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Yassss girl. We was tongue wrestlin"

   Iggy laughed. " See bitch ? This new you is making you alil bolder. But is one of his Asap friends single ? I'm lonley ova hereee."

   I chuckle. "You got August."

   The line goes quiet and I just know for a fact she straight facing me. I giggle. "I'm jp I'm jp."

   "Haha better be."

   I check the clock and grab my stuff. "Okay Iggy I gtg Ima see you at school." We hung up and I went downstairs.

   Rakim is supposed to be driving me to school today. At first when he suggested I was like oooo no, your a celebrity. But then I remembered Iggy saying how I should show stuff off. So I agreed to it and now I'm waiting on him to come.

    I had to be cute today so I wore a black skater skirt, a white crop top, and some black and white Jordans. My hair was still in its big ponytail from yesterday so I gelled my edges down and tied a black red and white bandana as a head band. After putting on red lipstick and winged eye liner, I threw on a gold chain and gold watch. I actually made this outfit up, not Iggy.

   The car honked out side and I said bye to daddy and went outside into his metallic blue car.

   "Damn you look fine as hell."