1.4

A/N So here's my second chapter like I promised ;) There is a new time skip to the summerbreak. Hope you like it :)

Loella P.O.V

The summer break is coming. Everyone is packing their trunks, and are leaving the castle this afternoon.

And I? I had nowhere to go.

I will not go to an orphanage, and I can not stay at the castle. So I decided I would keep all my stuff in my dorm, and only bring a backpack. It won't be to hard to find a place. I can even go back to my old house.

My last visit was last year. I had packed all kind of photo albums, spell books, money and potions. It was hidden in a secret room. In the library not far from the living room.

My parents told me I could collect it when I would escape. They told me we were in danger. I  didn't know that was the last day I would actually see them alive.

I didn't know why we had to escape. Or let's say, I had to escape. I was the only one who survived. The house was trashed and you could still see the bloodstains very clearly printed on the walls.

You could still smell the metal scent that was lingering through the house. My future was bright. My house was my home. Now it was nothing more than a house of horror.

The once living people were all dead. The once living plants were all dead. The once nice weather was now dull and stormy. You couldn't even recognize it.

No.

I can't go back. Not now, not ever.

I will just travel from place to place. I always wanted to travel as a kid. But now I want nothing more than just one living place. The muggle world always quite fascinated me. My father would sometimes bring me. They know nothing about magic, so that included they know nothing about you.

A perfect place.

The money was different, luckily my parents had left me all their money. Which concluded the money muggles used.

I have never been on the train station before, so I would just follow Parkinson.

'' Hey honey, can you lead the way?'' I asked sweetly. She looked up from her large suitcase, and looked at me with nothing more than a backpack.

'' Sure.'' She replied, and looked at her pocket mirror.

'' You can come to my house some time if you want. You are a pureblood, and my parents would like to meet my best friend.'' She said, and looked hopeful.

I wanted to say no, but then remembered it was actually very nice to have a place I could stay for more than a few hours.

'' Really? I would love to! My parents are going to Paris in the second week. Maybe I can come around that time?'' I asked, and sounded far to excited for my liking.

She beamed, and started to talk about things we could do.  I followed her to carriages with the teastrals, and after a while we arrived at the station.

We walked to a compartment, and sat down on the benches. Not much later the door opened again and most of the boys came in.

Including Riddle.

He had been fairly polite lately. He had a grimace expression. He was obviously not happy he had to go back to the orphanage.

Maybe I can give him a visit.

Next year was going to be interesting.

'' So, what are you all going to do in the break?'' I asked, and tried to sound happy. Immediately they started to talk. Riddle his face became even more miserable and angrier than it already was. I smirked, and he looked straight into my eyes. He only glared, but it seemed like he wanted to say something.

It was probably something private.

'' I am going to get some air.'' I said and stood up. I shot Riddle a glance, and he stood up as well.

'' I will come with you.'' He said. His voice never sounded more excited or duller than it usually was.

We walked outside and Riddle grabbed my wrist.

'' You know I have a hand right?'' I asked. He just glared at me, and I smirked at his reaction.

We stopped at the luggage space. No one could hear us, or see us now.

'' You better stay away from the orphanage, or you are going to pay for it next school year. You said you knew my plan.'' He said.

It was quite obvious that he hated me. With every word he said you could almost hear the venom dripping off of it.

'' Oh I do. I actually like reptiles a lot.'' I said.

That was a lie. Snakes were absolutely not my favourite animals. I was bitten by one multiple times. They left the ugliest scars. A basilisk was much larger.

'' Your lying.'' He said. His angry stare turned into an amused look. How did he know that? I was a really good liar. It was impossible to read me like a book.

'' It's all in your eyes.'' He said.

'' Stop doing that.'' I hissed. His face turned innocent, and he raised his eyebrow.

'' Doing what?'' He asked.

'' I see you tomorrow.'' I said, and glared intensely at him. Even a blind person would be intimidated. Except for him. His heart was stone cold.

I wondered if he even knew how love felt like. I had it all, and it disappeared. If you don't love anyone, no one can hurt you.

It makes it a lot more difficult to find his weakness like this. It isn't in my nature to have sympathy, but for some reason if I looked at the cold boy I want to let him know how it is to love.

But I can't help him with that. I don't think anyone can.

I walked away and sat down in another compartment, where I sat in before. I thought it was empty, but I was unfortunate enough to sit next to Myrtle.

Great.

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️