Chasing Lily

Lucas Hazeling is the 'IT' boy at Hells Creek High, he's rich, he's handsome and he's the soon to be Alpha of the Hell Haze Wolf Pack. As comes with the territory, he's popular, a bully and a Ladies man. However he's never even kissed a girl before. No he's saving that for his one true love, the girl the Moon Goddess created to be his other half.

Only one problem, she's gay.

Enter Lily McNaughton, she's the school's resident freak, she's not got much in the way of money, she's relatively average looking and she despises men. She has a drunk mother, an absentee step-father and an abusive step-brother. She's bruised and broken, with no hope for the future and no chance of being happy again. 

Fate throws the two together one day during class, a three month project where they have to learn about each other, understand their partner's lives, and find out who the other person really is. For Lucas, it's the best thing in the world, three months to entice his human counterpart into loving him, three months to help her feel the bond between them - it's the beginning of his future. For Lily, it's hell on earth, she can't let Lucas or anyone know what really goes on at home, or who she really is.

Can Lucas win Lily over, can he convince her that not all men are evil, and that she doesn;t have to run anymore? Or will Lily stay hidden in her hole, accepting the abuse she recieves and slowly killing herself in the process?