A Shower of Dreams

She slides out of her clothes with a freedom of nudity, yet missing the garment that gripped her curves so perfectly just moments ago.

As she slips into the shower, cool water hits her skin from the night spent dreaming of hands upon her, around her, positioning her into places of release and surrender. But sadly for her, was just a dream.

Head tilts back, water cascades to wet hair, hand wipes the water from her face and she releases a deep sigh to relax into the changing time of day.

She's aroused, yet alone. Her hand reaches for the soap...but she wants for more. Instead, her hands grace the curves as she takes notice of her skin, the lines, the perfection and mentally moves into agreement with the appeal of her sexuality by...oh..so...many...others that want her.

Yet...she, fondly, yet somewhat sadly only wants for one. And he is not here.

She must take advantage of this shower space as her heart races from the thought of his skillfullness in the many, many ways he touches her body.

Hands glide down between her legs to massage herself into a frenzy that matches the rhythmic beat of a sensuality that sings when she walks, when she talks, when she. simply. moooooves.

A finger inserts, palm presses against the top and she bends over to breath deeply. She's light headed from the rush. One hands reaches for the tiled side to stabilize her rocking motion and remind herself that her knees will hold her.

"Holy Fuck...what a shower"...she says to herself. She reaches for her towel and flings the curtain open and he's standing there. Is she imagining what is before her?

.....His head tilts, her eyes steely and green, fixed on her as if he is peering into her soul. Her knees get weak again. He steps in to brace her against him.

Like a Prince, he carries her to the bed, places her wet hair on a towel covered pillow to kiss her gently and return her to a sexual frenzy.

"Is this real?" she wonders only for uncertainty to leave her mind as he enters her smoothly yet with a zeal that can only be described as erotically pleasing.

"God, you feel SO good", she exudes. He accepts her accolade with a soft whisper in her ear but she's too lost in the music of their bodies to hear his words.

The have stepped into the oneness of erotic love. She is forever changed....