POV

As requested by

Thank you, it gave me a shit ton of ideas

Thank you, it gave me a shit ton of ideas. ❤️

Grayson's POV

I woke up at 11 am. I have been doing that for such a long time. I have been a mess and the fans can tell. Not posting as often. Not smiling so much in videos, many said I was depressed and others said I broke up with Ana, half true. She broke up with me. Because I cheated..... I'm such a dumbass. You might not believe me, but I really do love her. I saw her instagram, she's back in town. She moved out of Emma's as promised, I knew because her background of her picture was not the color of Emma's house. This made me even more upset with myself. I groaned and threw my phone across the room. I put some clothes on, I need to get out. I went to eat.

I was approached by TMZ, I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Where's Ana"

"Are you and Ana fighting"

"Did you go with Ana to Francisco"

"Why didn't you"

"You have been sad in the past videos, what's wrong"

I kept ignoring their questions, I needed to talk to Ana about this. But I don't know where she is, nor where she lives.

"Grayson!"

I go into my car annoyed by them.

"Thank is for your time"

What time you just bothered me. I shook my head and drove away. I went to Ethan's room, I walked in on him putting his shoes on.

"Where are you going"

"That's none of your business"

"Ethan, you're still mad"

"Yeah, I am, deal with it"

"Oka Ethan, I don't want tot fight. Do you know Ana's new address."

"Yes"

"Can I have it"

"No, of course not"

"Ethan, I need to talk to her"

"Grayson, Ana she's my best friend. And get one thing straight, you might be my brother, but she has been loyal to you and to me. Always been on my side. And you must be stupid if you think I am letting you get close to her."