My turn

In a second she is on top of me. I can feel the heat and sweat dripping from her body as the cool air chills me making my nipples go hard.

She smirks and starts to suck them while spreading my legs apart so she can stroke my clit.

I arch my back in ecstasy as I groan her name over and over again.

"Britney, Britney, ohhhh..."

I start to grind on her. Circling my hips roughly against her increasing the agonizing pleasure that fills my body.

She starts to kiss me taking complete control of my mouth as she bites my lip and holds my head in place.

I squeeze her breasts stroking the nipple and feeling it go hard under my touch.

She moves to my neck and starts to bite on it, I can almost feel a bruise forming but I don't have the time to care. All I care about is her finger making slow and agonizing strokes against my clit.

I groan again.

I can feel her smile against my neck as she licks a trial up to my mouth.

She grabs my ass and thrusts harder against my pussy.

I gasp and groan into her mouth.

I struggle to stop myself from writhing underneath her.

"Suck on my fingers," she commands.

I open my mouth and do as she pleases not ever wanting her to stop.

She pumps her fingers in and out of my mouth while circling her tongue around the nipple of my breast watching as I suck her fingers with desire and lust.

Once she is satisfied She moves down my body, kissing my stomach as she goes while massaging my breasts, leaving no trace of my body untouched.

She spreads my legs until my pussy is on full display and I can't go any further.

"Flexible little virgin," she says lolling me in the eye and licking her lips.

"Not ganna be anymore once I'm through with you," she says smirking.

I gasp as she starts to kiss my inner thighs.

I arch my back waning to feel her inside of me.

She nips at my inner thighs while stroking my clit.

Before I can register anything else I feel her fingers thrust inside of me.

"Britney!" I scream her name.

I feel her fingers pump slowly at first but start to go faster and faster.

I feel her warm tongue as it licks the juices from my clit.

"Mmmmm," she moans against me.

My breathing comes faster than before.

I lift my pussy up to give her more access and she pumps faster and faster.

I massage my breasts moaning.

"You taste delicious," moans Britney.

I can only nod in return.

She turns her attention to my clit, sucking on it and circling her tongue over and around it.

I start to feel everything in me build up.

"Oh... Ohhhh... Oh Britney! Britney ohhh!"

She removes her finger and slides her tongue into me. She pumps it into me making me squirm.

She seemed to like that because she starts to go faster.

I thrust my pussy against her face wanting her deeper inside of me. Wanting nothing but her.

I feel her mouth smash into me as she starts to kiss my pussy.

She moves her tongue in and out if me as if she were kissing me.

"Ohhhhhh.. Ohhhh Britney... Yes.. Yes!" I groan.

She grasps my ass and pulls my pussy closer.

She starts to finger my ass and pumps her tongue in and out of me.

Sweat starts to perspire on the both of us making us both hot and wet.

I writhe under her touch. I feel as if I could explode as vibrations fill me.

I can no longer stand it. I cum in her mouth.

She licks every inch of my pussy clean bit leaving a single spot go untouched.

I feel my whole body go slack in exhaustion.

She slides up against my side until she is facing me and kisses me.

I am too tired to fight for dominance of my own mouth.

"Tomorrow," she says finally breaking away making me gasp for air, "my house, after school."

She smirks at my surprised expression.

"I'm not done with you yet. We still have A LOT of fun to do."

She winks and starts to dress, helping me put on my bra and zips up my skirt.

As we walk back to the party she stops me.

"Oh, and wear a plaid skirt," she says before leaning into me, "you have been a VERY bad girl and your mistress wants to screw a lesson into you."

She licks a trail up to my mouth, making me gasp, before stopping short and pulling away.

She smirks at me before slaughtering away shaking her ass.

"See you tomorrow naught school girl." She calls back to me.