2.1

"You're way too excited to be spending the day sitting watching us pretend to be other people," Sebastian laughs as he takes his seatbelt off now that they're parked. "I promise you it's not that exciting to see - no matter how much you understand of it."

Teigan rolls her eyes, securing the strap of her bag over her shoulder before linking her arm through his, as they cross the lot towards the trailers and studio. "Nevertheless, I get to see what you do on a daily basis while filming. It doesn't have to be an overly interesting process; I'm learning something new and spending the day with you. I'd say that any tediousness is worth it if it means I get to spend some time with you too."

Sebastian sends her a fond smile, kissing her temple. "It's cute that you think the girls are going to allow us any time to hang out. They're going to recognise you and whisk you away to talk about who knows what, mark my words."

She pats his forearm with her free hand, "So we'll make the most of the time we have together now."

She smiles when she sees him duck his head with a grin, leading her through what feels like an endless number of trailers before crossing to the main studio where a majority of the filming has been going on from what she's gathered from Sebastian's schedule. She blinks once inside, her eyes taking a moment to make the adjustment from the blazing sun outside to the dimmer light inside the building. Sebastian leads her through the building and through a set of doors, smiling at her when he sees the wonder on her face as they emerge in the main soundstage area, where crew members are scuttling around doing their jobs and there are a couple cast members, already in costume, hanging around as they wait for their scenes.

"This is amazing." Teigan smiles, gazing around at the set and everything else on show right now.

"If I didn't see all of this nearly every day, I probably would have agreed with you." Sebastian agrees, before looking around for a moment. "I need to go change and get ready for filming so I'm going to introduce you to the girls now and get that ordeal over with."

"Getting rid of me already?" She teases him, following along as he starts moving again. "Anyway, wasn't it you that just said they would steal me away and we wouldn't get to hang out together?"

Seb shrugs, "So I may have been exaggerating just a little."

Teigan giggles before slowing down as a thought occurs to her. She bites her lip, glancing at the ring on her finger as she thinks about it.

Sebastian stops, turning to face her with a mildly concerned look. "Something wrong?"

"I'm guessing some of your costars are way more observant than others," She meets his eyes. "What do I say if anyone asks?"

Sebastian pauses to think before shrugging and clasping her free hand with his. "I trust them, so if them knowing will make you feel more comfortable, then let's do it. We'll all probably meet up for lunch so we can tell them then."

Teigan bites back the wide grin that so desperately wants to creep onto her face, squeezing his hand. "It's not just about me. Are you okay with that?"

He gives her a shocked look, "Teigan Butler, ever since the day you said yes to marrying me, I've wanted to scream from the rooftops about how lucky I am. I love you!" He presses his forehead to hers briefly. "And, quite frankly, it's time they knew anyway. I know their families, so it's time they meet the woman that's about to become my wife, and maybe one day the mother of my children."

She nods, blushing slightly as he kisses her forehead before continuing to wherever he's leading her. "Not too soon on that second part, right?"

He chuckles, shaking his head. "No. I definitely want to be present for my kids' lives, without really hectic schedules keeping me on the other side of the country."