Chapter 4 Incaved

This chapter is Lucious's POV.  Towards the end it kind of goes back and forth from Ezras to his.  Sorry for the confusion, if it confuses you that is. :P

Enjoy.....Please leave comments and let me know what you think. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ezra looked over at me, wondering why I stopped talking.

"I had to catch my breath", I say with a laugh.  "It takes more out of me than I thought to tell you what has happened since we last saw each other.  I wanted to make sure you didn't fall asleep either, my love." I say, looking into her eyes.

"Of course not", she laughs still holding my hands, waiting to hear more.  "I am your audience right now, and I am so beyond words that a voice has come to talk to you."  She is still holding onto my hands, and playfully messes with my fingers.  "Tell me the rest.  I know there has to be more.  I can't keep myself still right now for much longer Lucious.  You know how restless I get when I sit too long."  She looks at me with a huge smile.

"My Ezra,  I wouldn't sit you still for one second, even if someone paid me a million dollars to hold you down, I wouldn't do that."  I kiss her on the cheek and start telling her the rest of my families experience, if you want to call it that.

My brother, sister, mom and dad were laying on the grass next to the waterfall when a voice tells me "Go beyond the falls".  I didn't question what I heard.  I wasn't afraid.  I knew whoever, or whatever was telling me these things, was trying to guide us to safety.  That's how we got to this meadow, away from harm and back to life.

I stood up, and told everyone we should see what lies beyond the falls.  They knew I heard something, they could see it in my eyes.  My father got up, reaching down towards mom and helped her up as well.  My brother and sister followed, looking up at me with excitement. 

Just as soon as we all started to walk towards the falls, a ball of rainbow light flew above us and whisped by us, in the direction we were headed.

Night was upon us, leaving it easier to see this ball of light.  It looked like a shooting star, on fire, blazing with all the colors in the world.

We all crossed over a few rocks, to get to a large pathway leading behind the waterfall.  I ran across first to make sure the rocks wouldn't budge.  My dad was holding my moms hand the whole time, so she wouldn't fall over trying to get across.  My poor mom.  Of course, the twins had no trouble running across the rocks.  They slid and laughed and just kept on running. 

We all saw the flower, and we walked in a circle around it.  The flower was glowing, all colors coming out of it, light shining everywhere.  While everyone else kept there eyes glued to the flower, I turned for a brief second to see the waterfall.  It looked so magical, so mystical.  The colors being reflected off the flower were hitting the falls.

"Look mom, it's so pretty", Crestine said smiling, reaching towards the flower.

"Don't touch it", mom said cautiously.

"Why not?  It's a flower, and it looks so smooth."  Crestine still gazing at this flower, started reaching foward.

My mom grabbed her hand, "honey, we don't know what this flower is.  You still need to be cautious, even from the prettiest things in this world."

I was cautious, my brother as well.  My dad on the other hand almost got carried away, but with my mom speaking up he stopped himself.  Yes, that's my dad.  He get's carried away sometimes.  Him and my sister favor in that regard.  It takes a real woman like my mom to take care of them.