Chapter 6

So, I just have to say something.

OMGHAPPYBIRTHDAYLIAM.

I love you :D

Know that, Liam. I love you. Because you're awesome. Pic on the side is Liam and his birthday cake, just in case you haven't seen it... Or you wanna look at it again.

DAAAYUMM. Batman's got hips.

.....

I hope that didn't sound awkward....

Chapter 6:

Now

December 16th, 2012

ELLA'S POV

"Lads, this is Ella. Ella, this is Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis."

I licked my lips slowly as I eyed each boy.

Liam had big, brown, puppy-dog eyes and short brown hair. A bit of stubble shaded his unshaven cheeks. He blinked as he took me in, taken aback by something I couldn't perceive.

Harry had a head of unruly curly hair and green eyes.  He gave me a one-sided smile, resulting in showing a dimple. Then his smile fell and matched Liam's expression.

The boy he called Zayn was tan and tattooed with high cheekbones and long lashes. He cocked his head to the right, but didn't say anything.

Louis looked just plain confused as he stared at me, brown eyebrows scrunched together in concentration. His blue eyes plainly showed how puzzled he was.

"I'm sorry, you look quite familiar. I feel like I've seen you before." Liam said slowly.

Niall rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, a nervous habit of his. "You probably have. This is Ella, Ella Castings. I.... Knew her back in Mullingar."

It took Liam a few seconds, but realization slowly dawned on his face. "Niall. A moment please."

Niall gulped, and rubbed the back of his neck a little more, and walked off with his bandmates.

NIALL'S POV

"Niall, mate, what's she doing here with you!" Liam whisper-yelled to me once Ella couldn't hear us.

"She needs someone right now." I said to him, looking him straight in the eye.

"You sure she's not in it for your fame?" Harry blurted.

I grit my teeth, and firmly said, "No! Her dad just died. An this is the girl I truly loved for 3 years. Some part of me will always love her no matter what, Harry."

"Mate," Zayn said quietly, "Is this the girl in the picture on your nightstand?"

I let out a breath, and looked at my feet. "Yes."

"No wonder she looked familiar!" Louis exclaimed.

"But that doesn't explain why she's here." Liam said pointedly, ever the responsible one.

"She needs me." I said firmly, my lip curling upwards slightly from frustration. "She is not in this for fame," I shot a look to Harry, and turned back to Liam, "I knew this girl for 5 years. 2 of which were us being best friends. The other 3 were of us dating. I loved this girl more than anything in the world. Then I left her in the dust. Probably the worst decision of my life. Now she needs me, and I need her. I asked her to come with me because of that. She said yes. She can stay in my flat. She's a nice girl. Shy, but she'll open up." Hopefully, I added inside my head, "And she's staying until she wants to leave." I said.