Ch.10- Thursday night~Friday Morning



Louis P.O.V

No, not the eye doctor please! I've never been fond of any kind of doctors since I got a shot at my physical when I was 5.

I shivered as Andy said those words. "What is it Lou?" he asked in a quiet voice, rubbing his right hand on my back in circles. "I-I...it's just..."

"What is it? U can tell me."

"I-I've n-never been to f-fond of d-doctors."

"Why is that?"

"shots."

"That's alright. I will beside ur side the entire time."

"Thanks."

He continued rocking me back and forth, rubbing my back and trying to comfort me.

Harry P.O.V

Zayn, Niall, and I were just sitting on Zayn's room, wondering when we should go downstairs.

"How about now?" ugh, Niall keeps asking that question every 5 minutes. "Maybe they will come in here." I looked over to Zayn as I said that. He just shrugged. "Let's just go, Maybe we can be some sort of assistance to them." Niall suggested. "Assistance?" I questioned. "Yeah. You never know!" and with that we headed downstairs.

"Shhh, its okay Louis." we overheard Andy talking to Louis, "It will be all over sooner then u may think." Niall, Zayn, and I dashed into the kitchen, hoping that they didn't see us. We three poked our heads out from the door looking at Andy and Louis. "What so u think he is all upset about?" I whispered. Apparently it was loud enough for Andy and Louis to hear.

"When did u guys get here?" Andy asked as we approached him. Louis was asleep laying on his lap with his head on Andy's legs.

"We've been here for only a matter of seconds. What wrong with Boo?" I responded/asked concerned. "Something is up with his eyes, I'm taking him to the eye doctor tomorrow. U guys want to come?" he replied. "Sure, why not?" Niall said shrugging as Zayn burst into fits of laughter.

"What's so funny Zayn?" I ask him. "Can't stop thinking about the prank." he whispered into my ear, Niall overheard and started to laugh to. I tried to keep it in but that didn't happen.

"Mmmm, what so funny?" Lou said in a tired voice. "I-I'm not quite sure." Andy responded to him.

"I'm sorry, it just..." Zayn started but started to laugh even harder.

Niall and I began to calm down as we saw the worried look in Lou's eyes. "Don't worry about it Boo." I said. He smiled as Zayn finally stopped laughing.

"I think I will take a nap." Andy said randomly, standing up and walking towards the room he was staying in.

We all followed him.

Andy P.O.V

I walked to my room as the boys were following me. I wonder what they did this time.

I opened my door and walked over to my bed.

As I sat down I felt something damp under me. I stood up and felt around. I saw....white? Wait, back up. It's wet and it's white. Plus I sleep here and I'm a guy...

Wet + white + guy= cum???

Did I have a wet dream last night or something? No, Niall would have said something. Or was he trying to be polite and not mention it? Maybe this is a prank.

"Hey Andy," Harry said entering my room. I quickly pulled the covers back over, but they all saw it. "What cha go on ur bed?" Niall asked as he pulled the covers away. Zayn and Harry gasp as Louis and Niall chuckled a bit. "I didn't, I swear!" I said putting my hands up in defense. "What ever u say man. I mean, u r the only one who has been coming into Liam's room since he left. Maybe a ghost did it." Zayn stated as they all started to laugh. I rolled my eyes, it was a prank! Thank the heavens. "It's a prank, isn't it?" I asked looking at them as they were all laughing so hard that they were turning red. "Okay, u had ur fun, now let me sleep." I said, climbing into bed. "have a nice nap." was the last thing I heard.