Chapter {Two} Volpina

Summary:

In which Derpy and Tiggs argue non-stop, a certain fox ties them up, Derpy confuses the HELL outta Tikki, the girls both scare Adrien half to death (more then once, I might add), Tiggs falls into a dumpster, and Derpy steps off a roof...

Derpy: Did you ever notice that "roof" ends with "oof"? Be BAMBOOZLED.

-0-0-0-

~At the Agreste Household~

Adrien: *Hurrying downstairs but stops when he hears his father talking on the phone with a strange book open before him*

Derpy: *whispers* Ohhh. I wanna grab it. Can I grab it Tiggs?

Tiggs: *whispers in return while slightly irritated because we have to meet Lila*  No.

Derpy: Pllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssse?

Tiggs: *still whispering* Derpy I said no! *Derpy grabs it, Tiggs smacking it out of her hands* Bad Derpy!

Derpy: *pouts*  You're no fun sometimes.

Tiggs: It's called being responsible, Derpy.

{TIME SKIPPY THING}

Tiggs: Great. The time skippy things are back.

Derpy: We kinda need em Tiggs...they help so we don't have to do a whole bunch of typing...

Tiggs: Okay fiiiiiiine.

(Tiggs and Derpy silently sneak into Collège Françoise Dupont, blending in with the crowd as the two girls silently stalk Marinette...)

Rose: Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!

Derpy: *spits out imaginary tea* Say what now. Bish NOOOOO.

Tiggs: ...

Chloé: Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?

Tiggs: He wrote a song about Ladybug, Chloé, not Lila.

Nino: Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Basielberg himself!

Tiggs: The only famous person Lila knows is herself.

Derpy: Why would Lila be famous?

Tiggs: Not that kind of famous.

Derpy: What do you mean?

Tiggs: She's famous for being such a dirty liar.

Derpy: ...oh...That makes sense.

Marinette: (rushes back to Alya's side) Lila?

Alya: Yeah, she just started at our school! (points to Lila, who's on the second floor of the school with Adrien) She even gave me an exclusive interview for the LadyBlog, 'cause Ladybug saved her life once! Watch! (shows Marinette the video of Lila on her blog)