🐼2

Tao wakes up and rolls around in his bed. He hears father's yelling to get up and mentally whined. He wants just few more minutes in his warm bed. Suddenly Tao realised that his short and shirt are sticking to him uncomfortably. He almost yelled but pressed his palm over his mouth to silence his shock. Tao peed his bed again. He quickly got up and starts to remove the bed sheets. He is trying to not cry and prays that father wont come here.

It is taking him too long because he is tired and weak and Mister Huang is going to look what is the lazy idiot which is his son doing. He stepped in the bedroom and Tao froze. He is still holding the wet bedsheets and nervously gulp.

"Sorry sorry .."

His father pushed him on floor and took off his leather belt. He started to whip his son and the belt is leaving ugly bruises on his son's body. He stopped when he hit Tao's face few times. Bruises can hide under make-up but cuts can't.

"Ten minutes. Then we have to go."

Tao nods and shakes in pain. He got up, sobbing and crying. He limped toward bathroom and took quick shower. His body is full of purple green bruises and he feels so sore. Tao has only time for shower and getting dressed, no breakfast. Again. Tao doesn't even remember morning when he had breakfast. He got in car and winces when his clothes rub against the bruises. They drive to Wu entertainment building.

Today he has vocal lesson and then recording of some variety show. In the evening he will attend party of Wu entertainment with many other artists and press. Tao walks behind his father, his head is hanging low so no one can see the bruise on his cheek and his swollen eyes. They stepped in elevator and Tao stands in the farest corner. Suddenly Tao smells some nice and calming scent. He peeked a little bit from under his fringe and gasped silently. It is Kris Wu! Kris Wu is in elevator with him! Father is greeting their boss. He is bowing and smiling at mister Wu while Tao is staring at him but suddenly Kris turned to him. Tao quickly bowed too and mister Wu walked out of the elevator. The door closed again.

"You just need to embarrass me nonstop!"

Mister Huang slapped back of his son's head and glared at him.

"Next time greet your boss properly."

The vocal lesson is calm because there is his teacher and father won't beat him in front of other people. Then father drives them to TV recording studio. After the variety show Tao is tired but he still needs to attend the party of his company. Tao didn't speak in the show much so his father doesn't need to beat him.

They drive to their apartment and changed into suits. They are wearing black suits with white shirts and black bow ties.

They arrive to the party. It is in nice luxury club which is full of people. Tao and his father walked inside and mister Huang is acting like best father/manager ever. He is smiling at everyone and even at Tao. He is calm and speaks politely with older artists and jokes with younger artists.

Then Tao made a mistake. There are waiters walking around with plates full of delicious finger food.

Tao quickly took mini macaroon and ate it. He enjoys the sweet taste until strong hand squeezed his shoulder.

"What have you just done?"

His father whispered right next to his ear and Tao shivered.

"My little fatso was eating, am I right?"

His father drags him to toilets and pushed him in one cabin.

"Get that food out of your stomach."