Chapter Eleven.

Soo sorry guys. I've been so busy with school starting up and I've had homework too. (Even on the first day) I'm trying to update as fast as I can but it's really hard and ugh. I'm soo sorry guys I really am, I hope you like this suckish chapter. 

<3

"What do you mean something's went wrong, Mum!?" He shouted, turning to face her. "I don't know Zayn! The doctor will explain all of the details when we get there! Get the boys ready Cher is here to take them for the night." She said quickly. "I'll meet you both at the hospital." She said in a rush, before fleeing the house. 

Zayn and Liam quickly got the boys ready, picking Niall up and grabbing Harry's hand. "Dada where go?" Niall gurgled, playing with the hem of Liam's shirt. "You're all going to Auntie Cher's for the night. Doesn't that sound fun?" Liam smiled, slipping Harry's coat on. "Why are we Daddy?" Harry yawned softly, being just woke up from his nap. "Because Daddy and Papa need to be with your grandfather at the moment. I promise we'll be back as soon as we can lovely." He kissed his face, piling them both in Cher's car. "Goodbye my sweets." He cooed softly, kissing both of their foreheads. "I love you.. I love you." He murmured sweetly, making Cher smile wide. "Where's Lou?" She asked, tickling Niall softly. "He's still with Zayn. Louis has a bit of seperation anxiety when it comes to leaving his Papa." Liam grumbled softly, sitting on the hood with Cher. "Oh Liam.. What's going on? You look so.. Down." She muttered, grabbing his hand. 

"Cher.. It's nothing." He shrugged, his head hanging. "Liam. I've known you for how many years now? I know something's up. Is it you and Zayn?" She asked, looking into his eyes deeply. "Well.. Yes. Cher he's just so damn mean to me anymore! Anything I do he yells at me for it! I'm just.. I'm tired of fighting all of the time. Zayn and I were so in love! I used to feel a special spark when I was with him, now all I feel is hatred. I want my husband back Cher.. Where is he?" Liam cried. 

Meanwhile, Liam didn't know Zayn was listening to the whole conversation, with a sleeping Louis in his arms. "He's here.." Zayn whispered, making Liam turn around, gasping. "Zayn!" He cried. "I'm so sorry Li.. I hope you can forgive me." He said strongly. 

"Of course I can." Liam whispered, hugging him tight. "Good.. Now let's go!" He said quickly, buckling a sleeping Louis in before kissing them all goodbye, driving off to see what was wrong with his father. 

--

Sorry it's so fucking short like I said school is a drag I have tons of homework