Dare 4

Riko: Hi guys!! Missed me?

Saruhiko: Not at all.

Riko: How rude... hmph. Anyway, this is a wonderful dare from KaiFairy1. To Misaki~!

Misaki: Eh? Me?

Saruhiko: Are you deaf? He just said it was for you-

Misaki: *hits the back of Saruhiko's head* Shut up, monkey. So what's the dare?

Izumo: Yeah, spill it out. I actually want to know for once.

Riko: *snickers* Misaki~ The kind reader has dared you to go on a date with Saruhiko and kiss him for three whole minutes~!!

*Almost everybody gasps, hue hue hue. Misaki and Saruhiko blush*

Misaki: W-what?? No way in hell am I gonna do that...!

Saruhiko: *hides in the corner*

Riko: Sorry, but it's a dare. Means you have to do it~!

Saruhiko: *screams in his arms*

Misaki: *face reddens* C-c-can I just not do the date part? Or at least the... k-kiss part??

Riko: Hmm, no, sorry. *sticks tongue out* You have to deal with it, Misa-chan~

Izumo: *takes camera out* This is actually one of the greatest dares on this thing so far... *does thumbs up* Good job.

Riko: You heard the man, do it!

Misaki: *groans* I don't wanna stay here anymore... *walks over to Saruhiko* O-oi, monkey...

Saruhiko: ...

*And the crowd goes silent*

Misaki: *sighs and takes ahold of Saruhiko's shirt* Come on. We have to do this...

Saruhiko: *suddenly stands up and turns to Misaki, grabbing his shoulders. He was blushing, very deeply* Can we not...?

Neko: *laughs* He's blushing!!

Shiro: I didn't think Fushimi-kun's face could turn that red...

Mikoto: Well, now you've seen it, better believe it...

Saruhiko: *looks down, blushing even more* A-anyway, can we... just not do the kiss part? I'm begging you...

Misaki: *surprised* Saru...

Seri: You two always take too long- *mouth gets covered by Izumo*

Izumo: Let's not complain about this, Seri. It'll only make the situation much, much, worse.

Misaki: *looks at Saruhiko for a moment before taking ahold of his face and kissing him*

*Everyone gasps once more and Saruhiko is as red as a strawberry*

Riko: *starts to time the kiss as he snickers* How cute~

*So basically, Misaki and Saruhiko kissed each other, for more than three minutes. They were in the corner*

Riko: *sighs* I didn't think they'd actually keep this up...

Misaki: Hah... Saru...

Riko: *pushes the two into a private room* OKAY! Let's keep it PG, or, at least PG13... sheesh...

Mikoto: *looks at Riko for a moment before shrugging* Might as well end this thing myself. Thanks for reading this. Author-san loves you all and hopes you have a great day...

Izumo: Seriously, who the hell is Author-san??

.
.
.

Unknown: And no one to this day has figured out who Author-san is.