Chapter 5

When I woke up I looked at the and it was 9:30. I was late to school I'm never late! I quickly threw on jeans and a t shirt and ran out the door.

Since my friends left without me I ran as the fastest land animal, a cheetah. I like running as a cheetah but I could only go so far so fast. I quickly ran out of breath because of how fast I was going so I shifted into a gazelle, another fast animal. I was almost at school when I smelled a shifter scent. It wasn't like my friends so I shifted into a mouse so I wouldn't get noticed by the stranger. as I got closer I saw that the shifter was in his true form, a white dove. you can tell a shifter from a regular animal because a shifter has a fruity scent and you can tell a shifters true form from any other form because of the true forms bright yellow eyes. I followed this person all the way to school but the person knew they were being followed and flew into the air. I cursed myself. why did this person have to be so smart?

When I returned home, my Parents were waiting for me, even with all my running I was still a half hour late.they weren't happy and I was grounded for a week which meant my parents were going to drive everywhere. It is literally torture For a shifter to not shifter for more than a day. But it also gave me time to think about the white dove person. I thought about it all night. and in the morning I still had no conclusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do You think it is?

Please comment and don't forget to hit that vote button. he's very lonely please end the vote buttons loneliness and tap on him! Thanks for reading!