I Love You

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. " ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Kai's P.O.V. Now

As I walk down the soaked sidewalk, past the lightpost with memories too painful to remember, in the rain. I see you down the street with your new man. I put my hands in my pockets and I feel the hot boiling tears behind my eyes.

"Men don't cry" I hear my dad say in my head. I suck up my dignity and walk back the way I came. I'm jealous of him.

Ivy's P.O.V. Now

I sit in my house. It's too quiet. I don't hear your laughter in the kitchen while you make stir fry. I don't feel your hand on my hand as we watch Grey's Anatomy. I don't hear popcorn popping in the kitchen. I look out the window at the pouring rain, and see Tom outside. I get up and go to him.

"Hey" I say. Tom kisses me. The wind blows and I smell your cologne. I see you walk away. I feel tears make their way down my face. I'm sorry I think.

Kai's P.O.V. Then

I knock on Ivy's red door.

"Hey!" she says and kisses me. I smile at the sight of her.

"Luv, what happened to your living room?" I ask. She looks around and turns to me.

"Uh, I don't know, I think someone broke into my house last night and- uh- made this mess" she says and faces her cluttered living room. We both laugh. I kiss her.

Ivy's P.O.V. Then a couple days later

We go into the kitchen and I turn on some Frank Sinatra and the song "You Make Me Feel So Young" comes on. I dance around the kitchen, then Kai grabs my waist and hugs me. I grab his hands and we dance around the kitchen together.

"Babe, do you want food?" he asks.

"Yes!" I say.

"Then let me make it!" he says.

"Okaaayyyy" I say reluctantly. I go into the living room and turn on Grey's Anatomy.

"Are you watching Grey's without me?" he asks.

"No" I joke. He comes into the living room and he pauses it.

"Foods almost done." he says.

"Yay!" I say. He comes out of the kitchen with plates of pasta. We watch Grey's Anatomy until we fall asleep.

I really hope you guys liked this story! Let me know if you want me to continue it or leave it here! And please vote.

Thank you!