Chapter 1: I'm Out

"SAFAREE!!" Nicki shouted from inside of her dressing room.

"Wad up?" Safaree asked as he walked in, letting the door shut itself with a bang.

"Safaree, how many times have I told you to shut the door yourself so it wouldn't bang?" Nicki moaned at him.

"Sorry Nic, so what you want me for?"

"Can you help me zip this up for us, I can't do it cos it keeps slipping out of my fingers" Nicki asked as she turned so the zip was facing Safaree lifting her arm up.

"Yer, sure" Safaree replied grabbing the zip. "So you nervous?"

"Meh a little, it is my last show, I'm really gun- SAFAREE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

While Nicki was talking, Safaree had been trying to zip her dress up, but in the process the zip had caught in her bra, Safaree not realising, had yanked the zip up causing her bra to pull up against her boobs, and ripping her bra almost in half as well as ripping the zip off.

"Aww shit, Nicki I didn't mean to, your fucking zip got caught in your bra and I didn't realise till it ripped your bra" Safaree explained.

"Safaree its ok but what am I gunna do that's the only bra I've got with me and ma boobs really hurt" Nicki said as she massaged under her boobs.

"Wait I'll get you one from the bus" Safaree said as he ran towards the door.

"I have to get out of here in 2 minutes and the bus is to far away for you to run there and back in time. OMG Safaree what am I gunna do?" Nicki said as she hung her head low on the verge of crying.

"Nicki, I'ma run there and back as quick as I can" But before Nicki could answer him he'd ran out the door to the bus. Nicki went over to the couch and sat down. After a few seconds, tears started rolling down her face until she couldn't hold it in any more. She burst out crying, her tears flooding her hands. There was a knock at the door. Nicki wiped away her tears and pulled her self together and walked over to the door and opened it, there stood towering above her, Drake.

"Hey Nick they need...Wait have you been crying?" He asked so gently as he held her arms walking in and shutting the door. Nicki's tears started to fall again looking away from Drake, but Drake pulled her in hugging her.

"What's wrong" Drake asked concerned

"Safaree...he..."

"He didn't hit you, did he?"

"No, no, no, he just accidentally ripped my dress and bra while he was zipping it up for me, he would never hit me he's my best friend" Nicki sobbed into Drakes chest, she felt so warm and comforting, she wanted to stay there for ever never wanting him to let go. Nicki's thoughts where interrupted by a knock on the door. She pulled away from Drake and went to open the door as Drake walk to the other side of the room for some reason.

"Hey, you need to come out here now and I sent Drake to tell you, did he?" Rebecca, the stage manager, told her.

"Rebecca I'ma need at least 10 more mins to get ready cos my dress ripped, yer he did I told him the same"

"Well ok, but hurry up I'ma need you out here in 10"

"Ok, thank you" Nicki closed the door. Nicki jumped as Drake spoke she forgot he was in here.

"Nick you could wear this" he held out a pair of pink and white zebra stripped leggings, a pink cropped t-shirt that would just cover her boobs saying Sexy across the front in white and a white leather jacket.

"Thank you Drake, I lo-..." Nicki couldn't believe she let that slip out so she grabbed the clothes and put them on behind a screen. She had every thing on apart from the top and jacket she covered her self up with her pink blanket and walked over to sit on the couch.

"Nicki, you ready?"

"No I've got to-" Just then SB came bursting in to the room bending over to catch his breath holding out her bra. Nicki grabbed it and walked over to the screen to get changed.

"Me and Safaree will wait out side" Drake said as he grabbed the back of SB's t-shirt causing SB to lash out since he never saw Drake.

"Whoa! What the fuck man" SB said as he straightend up

"Nicki needs to get dressed, come out"

"Oh ok, sorry man" He said as he walked out with Drake. Nicki forgot to get her top so she grabbed it as she took her bra of and then walked towards the screen tripping over a chair leg casing her to fall towards the floor smashing her face against the cold hard floor.

"Hey, I gotta take this" SB said standing up and walking away. Drake rested his head back against the wall.

"Nicki, You ready yet?" No answer. Drake got up and knocked on the door.

"Nicki, can you hear me" Still no answer. Drake opened the door scanning the room until he saw her laid there on the floor. He grabbed her blanket and covered her bare chest.