Chapter 5

"Girl you clearly need help with that rat's nest you call hair, come here now and don't make me tell you again",Zayn yelled at Chey.

"Fucking freak",Chey mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

"Umm, your brush is neat."

"Sure, sure. Now get your ass over here so I can get the tangles out."

Chey, half pissed, half scared wrapped the over sized towel around herself twice, making sure he wasn't seeing anything before she stepped out of the shower stall. She still felt dirty and the soap they had here smelled like an old lady. It also made her itchy. If they plan on keeping girls in this place, they need to get better products.

Zayn took a large comb and yanked it through her hair causing Chey to let out a loud yelp. The bastard was really making her head hurt and she knew it was on purpose. He seemed to be enjoying pulling out her hair.

"Ouch,come on, it has to be done by now. I'm going to be bald if you keep going", Chey half yelled at him.

"Lose the attitude or I'll get the clippers and shave you bald. Keep testing me little girl and see what happens."

Before Chey could respond the door flew open and Mr. Hemmings stood in the doorway,"Tell me Malik, what do you think would happen to you if you shaved her head?

"Not a damn thing, Har..Mr. Styles is my boy."

"That's where you're so wrong, Zaynie. Right now, she's more important to the program than you so leave her be. It's time for her first session with Mr. Styles and myself anyway."

Zayn shot Mr. Hemmings a cocky smile,"Then you both owe me for making her wash her ass, then don't you?"

"If anyone is doing any owing around here, it's you,Malik. Remember how we bailed you out of jail on those drug charges? There was also that one time with the under age girl, or are you forgetting about all of that?"

Zayn shook his head no and eyes the floor, ashamed,"You don't ever forget that shit, but in my defense, she lied,man. She told me she was 22. What am I supposed to do, check IDs?"

"No, Zayn, just don't get caught."

Without any further notice, Mr.Hemmings picked Chey up off of her feet and tossed her over his shoulder,"Come along, we have a very important meeting to attend to.You are not to talk back or question Mr. Styles or I in any way.Do you understand? You WILL do as you are told or we're going to have a very big problem."

"Yes, Sir",chey said nervously.

Down the corridors they went, Chey bouncing on his shoulder until they came to a large wooden door marked 'Superindendant'.Mr. Styles office. Mr. Hemmings knocked twice and turned the handle and walked in, slamming the door behind him.

Mr. Styles looked up from a stack of papers on his desk and gave Chey a shit eating grin that unnerved her,"Well, it seems we meet again. I hope you're well."

Chey nodded her head, nervous to be alone with these two.

"Good, now onto preliminaries before we start. Luke, I need you to pay that judge for another prisoner, one clearly isn't enough to maintain federal funding.chey, your bloodwork came back from Dr. Hood. Seems you're in perfect health though there are some concerns with your weight."

Chey looked indignant,"Is he calling me fat?"

Mr. Hemmings took her hand between his,"No dear one, you're far too thin. You've been put on a high calorie diet, starting today."

"So, you want me fat. Is that your kink?"

"No,love. You're about to see my kink, now strip!"

"HELL to NAW!", Chey yelled , yanking on the doorknob. 

"You shouldn't have done that",Mr. Hemmings said, shaking his head sadly,"Now he's gonna punish you and trust me, you won't like it. You may not survive it."