oH sNaP

(Note: text in this font is in Korean)

Jamie and Crystal go outside and play with their toys. The girls are usually always around each other. And since Charlie's mom is so worried she makes Charlie go with her, he doesn't complain though. His relationship with James has gotten stronger ever since Jamie and Crystal started hanging out.  The two boys stay sitting on the couch watching a summer romance movie, very appropriate for the actual outside. Hot, sweaty day. With a touch of romance. It was a Sunday afternoon and James mom was home so no fucking was going to happen. Charlie gets a notification on his phone.
"Louis is hosting a pool party at his parents house, he says they are on vacation. Wanna go?" Charlie asks James glancing over at him.
"Yeah sure. I'll go tell my mom were leaving." James said before getting up and walking over to the kitchen where his mom was cooking.
"Charlie and I are going over to a  friends house. We'll be back by 6 so don't worry" James says peeking over the wall of the kitchen. His mom awnsers back by saying "yeah ok"
They then leave in Charlie's car and head over to Louis's house.
"Damn, its a fucking mansion" Charlie says in awe.
"No shit" James replys back

They knock on the door and see Louis. The music from behind him is blasting. The other kids are laughing, shouting and doing other things.
"Shit, you guys are late! Come in!"
Louis drags them into the house. Clementine, Violet and Minerva greet them as they head to the backyard.
The other kids at the party are mostly popular. Brody and Marlon, the shitty loving couple. Minerva and Violet, almost to gay to function. And then there's Clem, Louis, Charlie and James who are remaining. Aasim couldn't make it.
Everyone is in swim wear except for Louis and the two boys.
Charlie then realise they've come to a pool party and asks James if he wanted to go change into his swim trunks. James shrugged and so they headed to the bathroom. With Louis guiding them of course.

                    ━━━━━☆☆━━━━━

That's it for today peeps

Make sure to vote and follow!!
💓💓💓💓