Lily~Rose~Styles

I thought I'd write a quick disclaimer to anyone who is thinking of reading this, I'm currently in the process of re writing this book as I wrote it 6 years ago and my writing has improved loads. I'm still keeping this book up however I'm creating a new better version of this on my profile called lily rose. The story lines pretty much the same but it's going to be more engaging, dramatic and adventurous. I'd recommend checking the other updated version. Hope everyone has a good day!

---

Hey guys I'm Lily Rose; And I see you clicked on this story, so yahey, obviously you need to learn some things about me before we start, So Bam, lets roll this thing.

First of all I am 14 years old and live with my mum Mondays-Fridays, on Fridays I go to my dads for the weekend...

That is basically why I hate weekends.

I mean, would you? would you like weekends if you were getting abused by your own father? huh? Because that's what my weekends are exactly like.

Not only that: I also get bullied at school, why you may ask? Well simply because I'm the sister of "Harry Styles" and I don't deserve to be.

I used to be so close to Harry, inseparable, well that all changed when Harry joined One Direction, yes we kept contact for few months, but then I text him everyday for months; He didn't reply. Not even one text, and that hurt.

I went to his concerts and bought myself backstage pass to surprise him, but guess what? He was to busy with his fans that I never got the chance to see him.

What happened with family comes first? It disappeared, its fans come first now.

When I needed him the most: He wasn't there.

He hurt me.

I started hating everything around me: myself included, every word I was called, on twitter or to my face, or through a note, had got to me, So how did I deal with the pain?

I self harmed. I still do. How do I hide it? Long sleeved clothing babes.

I got called fat, so how could I fix that? throwing up and starving myself.

I was hated, so what could I do about that? Hate myself too.

If so many people call you horrible things and beat you up, wouldn't you believe them, after years?

I have no one

I'm alone.

Life is like hell,

And once your in hell, theres no way of getting out, your stuck there.