Unroken To Broken (Vampires)

A/N:Okay, so... The theres a slideshow and thats what Claudiea is wearing... The  rest are pictures of all the boys and Macy.. Hope you guys like it!

Unbroken To Broken

Chapter Two

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by dark. I literally can't  see anything.

"Hello?" I asked. My arms were really getting tired from them being chained to the bed. Oh yeah...

Why are they chained to a bed?

"Eat." A voice said nastily. I jumped up and the lights opened. I shut my eyes tightly and then opened them each at a time. I looked up and saw a good looking guy glaring at me..

Whoa what did I do?! I ignored him and was about to eat but I forgot I'm stuck to a bed.

He groaned and undid the chains. I happily ate while he looked at me curiously. Geez whats his proble?

"You smell." He said wrinkling his nose.

Found it.

"Then show me the bathroom." I said after eating.

He just rolled his eyes at me. He got up and I followed after him.

"You're not very pretty." He said. I just noticed he has a british ac-

Wait!

"Did you just call me ugly?" I asked.

"Sort of." He said and then opened a door. I walked in and he was leaning against the door frame.

I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened in shock. Because the place is huge! And also because I look like an animal.

"Wheres my pet?" A voice suddenly asked.

"You guys have pets?" I asked the guy, who said 'Wheres me pet'.

"Yeah." He said while the mean guys eyes were amused.

"What kind is it." I asked. He looked at me and scrunched up his nose.

"I'm not sure yet." He said.

"Oh. Well tell me when you find it." I said.

"Oh I did." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"I know what the pet is." The mean guy suddenly said.

"What is it?" The guy who found the pet asked happily.

"Its a bitch." He chuckled.

"Its a female dog?" I asked.

"Sweety, you're the pet." A new face suddenly popped up. My eyes widened.

"How?" I asked confused.

"You look like a animal." The new face said.

"And you eat like one too." Meany said. I rolled my eyes and closed the door on their faces.

"Hey we would like to watch!" A voice said. I opned the door again and saw seven faces.

"Will you wash my back?" I asked. Their eyes widened.

"Is she serious?" One of them asked.

"Yeah...." I said. I really was. I don't really care if they see my body.. I might be a good girl but the good ones are bad.. You see... It started when both my parents like died. I was 17 but I wasn't really hurt because they were never home and they didn't exactly talk to me. I was a rich girl and a only child. Of course I cried beause they were my parents but I got over them. Well I didn't get any money.. I had to pay for the funeral and everything and I lost the house. So I became a stripper. I only showed my boobs though.. But that was two years ago.. I actually found a decent job so I stopped stripping.. Well now I don't care what people say because I was told I have an awesome body.. Anyways I found an apartment so tah dah...

"Can I do it?" The pet guy asked.

"Sure. Whats your name?" I asked.

"Jacob." He said. I nodded my head and he came inside. I took off my dress and took the extra panties out of my pra. Yes I keep panties in my bra incase I get drunk or something.. I threw it to the side. I looked up and all of them were looking at my body wide eyed.

I turned on the shower and face Jacob. I took off my bra and he squealed and covered his eyes.

"Nevermind I don't want to do it anymore!" He said and ran behind meany. I rolled my eyes and walked torwards the door, yes with my boobs showing. They all looked at it my boobs with wide eyes and open jaws, well except for Jacob.

I closed the door on their faces and skipped to the shower. I used axe shampoo and shaved my legs. After I was done I got out and put on my semi whiite and light pink lace bra with matching new panties.

I towel dried my hair and it was curly and pretty. I teased it a little and then walked out the door. Everyone was looking at me again and had lustful looks in their eyes.

"I need a shirt." I said but they ignored me. I suddenly smirked. I walked over to the mean one who gave me food and called me ugly.

I snapped hiw jaw shut.

"Still think i'm ugly?' I asked and he glared at me. I got up and saw a white button up shirt on a white couch. I put it on and then layed down on the couch, my head on the arm rest.

"I'm Claudia." I said.

"I'm Jacob!" Jacob said and jumped up.

"I know." Didn't he just tell me that in the bathroom?

"Thats Victor!" He pointed torwards the mean one.

"Thats Vincent, hes also mean, and DImitru, he mean too." He pointed to two good looking guys who gave him the finger. At the same time.

Jacob just stuck out his tongue.

"Thats Chase, Jason, Daniel, Nicolas, George,Jackson, and Jasper." He pointed to each one and damnnn they are sexy! All of them got up and left except for Victor. Ummm?

Okkaaayyyyy? This is completely normal right? Oh god what if he kills me and blames it on the old geezer? Ot what if he throws away my body in the river? Or what if he is going to torture me? Or what i-Jeez I talk to much!

He slowly walked over to me with a smirk on his face and then he put both his hands beside my head on the arm rest. He leaned down and nibbled on my ear.

"You're right. You aren't ugly. You're sexy." He kissed my ear.

"Funny." He kissed my jaw.

"And got a smoking body." A kiss to my neck. My hearbeat was going on overdrive and my face was burning.

He suddenly got up and smirked at me.

"By the way, I love how my shirt looks on you. It's sexy." He winked and in a flash he was gone.

That  teasing slut....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about we play a game?' Victor asked as he came in the room I was in.

"What game?" I asked sitting up.

"Whoever could.. Get the person mad or who can tease the other the most. The looser will have to do whatever the winner says. Deal?" He asks putting out his hand.

"Deal." I whisper smirking. I put my hand in his and we shake it firmly.

I only have one thing to say and thats.....

Game On..

But little did I know that the game can't quit until someone wins.

I really have no idea what I got myself into....

But luckily.

Neither does he.

"Bring it on." I whispered still smirking at him.

"I will." He winked and then he was gone..

Now let the Drama begin......