Chapter Two - His Dimples & His Lose Tie

"Who was that hottie?" Kat asked.

"I don't really know. He just sat with me." I say turning to my tall gorgeous friend. Her orange hair sways as she walks to the front doors. "Oh, Buttercup! Is it an A or B day?" I completely forgot what day it was cause of that boy.

"It's an A day, Mie. That mean you have math and I have theater. Remember?" She says with a sigh, acting like my mom. She's saying that we aren't going to have lunch. My math class has A lunch and her theater class has B lunch. Our lunches are split into four sections so that there's enough room in the cafeteria. There A, & B lunch, that least an hour long. "I'll miss you during lunch Mie."

"You have me in your other classes, Buttercup." I respond back as we walked to our lockers. The white walls with blue details surrounding us. The green lockers are tall with silver locks on them. The dark wood floors make it feel warm inside the school. The sound of chatter and feet rushing to class echo throw the halls. I open my locker which is covered in my art work. In Kat's locker to covered in photos I took of her in her theater outfits or newspaper clips of her plays. Kat is really into theater. She has since we were eight. She has loved playing other people and making people feel emotions during her performances.

"I guess I'll see if that mysterious guy in any of our class." I node my head in response. We walk to our first class chemistry.

Well he's not in our first two periods. Well I wasn't really looking out for him, Kat was. She keep telling me to keep looking. I don't know why, but she probably has a good reason. I'm walking into my third period of the day, English.

I walk in early and sit in my normal, the second row to the back next to the window. There's no one in the class till the hurry up bell rings, signing that there's two minutes left to get to class. Most of the class is here other then the popular guys. Most of the girls are here sitting with there friends. No one sits at the desk behind me but on the other side some popular guy do. The rest of the guys come and the teacher too.

"Okay class. We have a new student." Ms. Poppwells says, flipping her long blonde hair back. The class heads snap up when we heard a knock at the door. I kinda zoned out there, looking out the window. I heard some talking and then the sound of someone walking past me. Time passed and the room goes silent with the teacher blabbing along about some book we're going to get tomorrow. She starts to write notes down. I'll get them later.

Tap. Tap.

Someone is tapping my shoulder. I turn around and see the guy from this morning. I stair at him as he in the school uniform now with his messy dark hair just sits there looking perfect for some reason. He has the tie lose and only wearing the white shirt. His sleeves rolled up to the elbow. I see that there are tattoos covering his left arm, but I look at his blue orbs so I don't look like a weirdo.

"Do you have a pencil I can use?" He asked with his eyes on me flipping between my eyes and lips. I dead paned my face and turn around handing him a pencil. Not saying a word. He just smiles showing off his pearly whites. I just turn around and write down some notes.

I hear movement behind and to the right of me. I guess it's the guys to the right of me. I zone out again. Pulling out a paper with a drawing on working on. A girl smiling while winking. I was shading in her open eye when something hits the back of my head. A paper ball? I turn around and look at him.

Read it. He mouthed.

I turn, picking up his dumb note.

—————
Hey! Can we talk after class?

- G
—————
G? Um... okay. I write, Sure whatever, on the note and throw it back. I go back and finish up drawing her eyes. I still need to work on her hair and outfit but I think it's going well. I hear the bell ring and I start packing up my stuff.