Turned into this

Two hours into dance practice during my solo I had had enough I hated dancing here were I had to take orders from someone who expected me to be like someone I was not and I was now so super busting to go to the toilet. So in the middle of my solo practice I stopped and walked out of the room toward the bathroom as soon as I stopped dancing Abby went off, but I just blocked her yelling out and moved faster towards the bathroom. By the time I was inside the bathroom walking into the toilet I would feel the tiniest of warm drops trickling down my leg I run into the toilet locked to door and sat down in relive. Once I was out I was looking in the Mirror so un-shore who I really was, because Abby and my mum expecting me to be a clone of Maddie, but I'm me well that was what I thought. If they want me to be exactly like Maddie I must really mean NOTHING to everyone, what the point of living then cause there cannot be two exactly the same people and Maddie's all ready alive and doing all Abby wants so yeh no reason for me. Maddie and Chloe come rushing though the bathroom door to see me in the state I was in the floor curled up in a ball crying. Maddie came down to me and asked if I was all right, I was so up set at the whole world now even my sister. Chole asked me if I wanted my mum but I did not relay again. Mackenzie! Mackenzie! I woke up in a pool of sweat to see my whole dance team around me. What where am I?