Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: The Mafia Are Complicated

Denise: HEY! Me and El are making another fanfic for when we're bored. I won't tell you if im Yumi or Akira :3

Elsie: Mm hmm! ~ If you know us well, I bet you could guess ^^

Disclaimer: We don't own reborn! It's not our faults, okay?!

Third Pov

Two girls proceeded to look around the neighborhood they just moved into, wandering the street.

"Yumi, this place seems kind of... boring."

"C'mon Akira! It's nice here though!"

They continued walking, passing by a house that had a boy that looked about Akira's age going in. It had the name 'Irie' on it, but the two kept walking.

"Tsu-kun, you got lost on a picnic?"

The two of them look towards a house that said 'Sawada' to a pretty woman crouched down hugging two children with a baby standing next to her and talking to someone inside, probably the 'Tsu-kun'.

"Ne, Akira... That baby looks way too familiar."

"Your right... I hope he doesn't have to do with the mafia."

"Shhh! Don't say that! remember what happened to Mama?.."

They both were queit for a bit before walking to their house which was just across the street from the Sawada residence.

Yumi's POV

I ran down the stairs and looked towards the dining table topped with two sheets of paper and matching uniforms. Fine, if me and Akira had to move to Japan because Papa was actually a mafia boss and Mama was killed, they could've atleast put us in the same class! I admit I'm a year older but still...

"Mi! Hello? Could you not stare into space? Mi?"

I looked up to Akira and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Stupid cow!"

We both froze up. There were sudden yelling and such continued from that. We both looked out the kitchen window to see two boys and a little kid running around in a window of the Sawada house on the second floor. Soon, an athletic guy with short black hair went to the Sawada residence and knocked on the door. Me and Akira turned around and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"I wonder what our neighbors are up to. Don't you? ... Hey? Kira?"

Akira's POV

"Hmm?" I cocked my head. "What is it?"

Yumi frowned. "Its not like you to wander off in your thoughts. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine!" I replied a bit too cheerfully.

Yumi didn't seem to notice.

"Hehe. So should we introduce ourselves to the neighbors?" I asked warily.

Yumi nodded. "That way, we can socialize more with our new neighbourhood."

We both walked out of the front door. I locked it behind me, and we both strolled through the desolate front yard. Maybe we could put something there later so it doesn't look to plain.

Knock Knock.

"Yes?" A woman answered the door.

I bowed polietely. "Good morning, Sawada-san. We are your new neighbours starting today. My name is Akira."

Yumi smiled at the woman. "I am Yumi! Nice to meet you!"

Sawada-san smiled happily. "Welcome to the neighbourhood, you two!"