Tear.

"meh" - thinking
"meh" - regular talking
"meh" - flashback

PLEASE I beg of you read this warning!

WARNING! this chapter contains suicidal themes, If you don't like. Just skip! Every time there's a theme, I'll put a warning and just before the actual scene i'll put "M/T".

Previously...

He heard footsteps trail off to the room, tapping his foot impatiently. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing a butt-naked Naruto. Sasuke paused thinking Naruto was snuggling in his towel, but what he found was much worse. Scars and bruises covered his body like a blanket. Fresh cuts, a horrified look covered both of their faces, Naruto grabbing his towel.

And this was the first step to taking off Naruto's mask.

SASUKE POV

Joying at the thoughts of seeing naruto's bare chest, he grabbed a large hoodie with the Uchiha crest on it, and some of Naruto's sweatpants.

'Perfect for cuddling.'

The thought arose in his mind, he blushed slightly. He headed to the bathroom thinking Naruto had atleast put a towel around his waste. But what he saw was completely different, scars and bruises covered his body like a blanket. Fresh cuts, a horrified look covered both of their faces, Naruto grabbing his towel.

Usually Sasuke would've blushed, seeing he had seen Naruto's goods. But his skin was tattered, he began to fume with anger, infuriated he slammed his hand on the floor, collapsing. Fainting.

"S-sasuke?"

An all too familiar blonde peered at the raven. He felt comforted Naruto was awaiting beside him during his sleep, smiling. He then remembered the past events. His expression quickly turned rather angry.

"Who the hell did that to you?"

The Blonde frowned, maybe he could lie! Then again the Uchiha would find out eventually. Naruto swallowed, his throat dry.

"I-I..."

The Sunshine boy become glum, no longer holding a positive aura. He collapsed into Sasuke's arms.

'I was right! This hoodie is perfect for cuddling!'

He Uchiha slid his arms around to Naruto's back, holding him in a tighter embrace.

"Who..?"

The Uchiha whispered into the boys ear.

"I-I did.."

Sasuke froze.

'How could his ray of happiness be...'sad' especially in this manner! HOW COULD I NOT FUCKING NOTICE?!" Every time i ran my hand near his leg he flinched and refused to let Sasuke touch him there, he never wore short sleeve or shorts! Why..? Why was he sad? Why didn't he tell me?! What the fuck! Have I not shown him enough love!?'

The Uchiha furrowed his brow in thought, asking many questions to himself and started to cry Sasuke never cried. The blonde looked up, his eyes red and welled up with tears. Swollen.

"I'm sorry, I should go."

The blonde said softly, lifting up at his seat until Sasuke pulled him back onto the bed.

'why the fuck?'