Aiden's testimonial

The land was peaceful, so it seemed. Until the wind came. The wind was strong and ripped off the ceilings of our houses, took away our possessions. The clouds came next. Big, dark clouds of dust and steel that rained acid rain and fire. The fire burned our crops, the rain contaminated our water and killed our animals. The disease came, holding Death’s hand to take away our friends, our parents and our children. The war occurred and most of our war-torn bodies surrendered to Death as well. The Giants underneath our feet woke up and dragged us to a torturous journey with them.

Some of us survived. Some of us are still breathing, still waking up every morning. We must stick together, unite, and face the damaged world ahead of us. Time is running out and it was our fault in the first place. We cannot mend things but we can rise from the ashes. And we shall.

~ Aiden Cage, Survivor

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or in any means – by electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise – without prior written permission by the writer.

This is a story of fiction. All names, characters, events or locations are fictional. Any resemblance is purely coincidential.