Inner Psychological World -My Second World (Feature Writing)

Escape! Escape!

Lying on the cushionoic vast lush of grass under the bottomless somber shadow of indeterminate wide space where the millions of opalescent light from the priceless jewels up above and the smirking waning moon stroked and defined my figure, thoughts lurched into my mind, questions lunged in mine and copious of answers I want to find. The luminous little torch-bearer insects appeared, played above me as the cold breeze of the moving air enfolded me. The night's silhouette went darker and darker and I thought deeper and deeper- deeper than the deepest cerulean ocean of the big blue world.

In the witching hour I was instantaneously amid pristine surroundings where the myriads of fairies fluttered around ubiquitous rainbowic flowers, there were towering healthy prolific trees with countless fruits clinging that lithed as the fresh air breathed. I continued to pace, I sighted the twinkling running water of clean river, in it was different kinds of fishes that swam back and forth. Then I looked heavenward, my eyes captured the abysmal light blue sky with smooth cottony clouds scattered. I saw in the corner of my eye, the birds perched on the branches of a tree orchestrating a melodious song that was soothing, easing, and pacifying the heavy medley of feelings in the very core of my heart. All I opted was nature's magnificentness, exuding beauty of simplicity and the innumerable awesome creation of the almighty one. It was indeed the apotheosis of our ever-desired paradise.

Every creature has its own place, I noticed as I roamed around. I smelled the glistening kaleidoscopic flowers as the butterflies pirouetted continuously on it, the long-lasting invigorating fragrance filled the whole of my body. I touched the rough bark of every brown huge tree. I heard one-by-one the buzzing of bees in their beehive, the chirping of birds on the trees bough and the roaring of wild animals at the middle of the forest. I felt the soft embracing icy wind that lingered my trembling physique. Suddenly needles of water from heaven above poured upon everything, all the plants were dancing vivaciously with prayers and praises. This is the symphony of life I witnessed, it propelled me to be truly and incandescently happy for it is the meaning of life for me.

In my second world, I experienced exceeding bliss that no thing can perish and no person can eradicate, it is the world I dream of, the world I wanted to live my life in the mixture of simplicity, contentment and beauty. The second world is my own realm where I can savour the liberty being a human person craving and yearning for comfortable life.

I escaped in the world where incessant man slaughtering is present, where air and water are polluted by the uncareful population of human, inventing ruinous machine bringing forth destruction and annihilation. The cars that emitted deep dark foul smoke, the concrete buildings that obstruct the breath-taking scenery of green mountains and there were no birds but noisy airplanes above me. The real macabre world experiences prolong starvation, problem amidst unsolved problems, unending hardships as mankind continued to wreck havoc father land, Mother Nature and the heirlooms of our forefather.

I opened sluggishly the windows of my soul. The warm dazzling ray awoke me. The ebony shadow was combated by the reigning supreme light. The sun was peeking on the horizon's perfect line back grounded with the ever-changing scarlet and orange velvety sky. My eardrums quivered as I heard the horning and beeping of the multitude cars running on the high-way, creating cacophony over and over again. The river was sordid, filled with rubbish in various sizes, shapes and colors. I'm in the lacklustre real world again but surely tonight I will go back to my second world where I can emancipate the immeasurable lunacy inside me.

And you, what is the second world you dream of?