Bad boy alpha

Picture of Derek to the side
................................................................................................................

"Wake up" I heard my mum say

" you are going to be late for your first day of school" yep that's right my first day of another high school hopefully this one turns out good

I slowly get out of bed and quickly have a shower. I have chosen to wear high waisted detressed jeans with a plain crop top and my high top converses. I have just put my hair in a messy ponytail.

Hurry!! I hear my mum say

" I'm coming jeez"

Walking down the stairs I see my mum getting ready to go to her new job.

"Mum why are u in such a hurry"

"Because I am already late come on hurry up" she said while dragging me I grabbed an apple before she could pull me out of the kitchen.

As I got to school it looked like any other school I have been to before the name of the school was

Crescent high

As I walked towards the entrance I felt very insecure knowing that everyone was staring at me.

I quickly made it straight to the main office to grab my schedule

" hello may I please grab my schedule my name is Athena brown" I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Of course darling here u are" the lady handed me my schedule and a map. I replied with a thank you and was on my way.

........................................................

How big is this fricken school Jesus Christ. I have been walking around this hell hole for the past 15 minutes trying to find my class. I have already missed both bells indicating I am late.

Finally I found the dumb class.

As I quickly rushed into the classroom everyone's eyes where on me which made me shrink a little knowing that I am really shy.

A-ah h-h-hi I whispered. Directing my attention towards the teacher knowing not to look beyond me and get completely embarrassed.

"Ah you must be the new girl Athena right"?

"A-ah y-y-yes s-sure" I stuttered

" we'll it's nice to meet you I am mr Evans just sit where ever you like and try follow on on what I am talking about. With that said I was off the the back corner of the class.

As I sat down a girl in front of me said " you shouldn't sit there your in deep shut now" before I could ask here what she meant the door was slammed open and in walked the most hottest guy I had ever seen in my entire lives living. He was absolutely gorgeous words couldn't describe sexy this man was.

He had on dark fades jeans that fitted his leg muscles perfectly. Matched with a plain v neck T-shirt that hugged his extremely big muscles. He has flown dark brown hair almost black with the most captivating green eyes.

He was a complete sex god

"Derek" the teacher yelled

Mmm Derek what a hot name