A Little History

Okay, so I wrote this story in like grade 10. I've edited it a bit, but it's still probably a bit dodgy. But I love the plot so I want to share it with you guys. =)

Just over-look the bad sentence structures and stuff =p

I got the idea for this story actually from neopets. One day I decided to create a board called "Beware the cows. The cows that eat the grass." Then one thing lead to another, with heaps of other people input, I had a full-blown story.

Hope you can see past its lame English and enjoy the story =)

-------------- ----------------------- ----------------

A LITTLE HISTORY...

No one knows exactly how it happened; it was a long time ago - before you were born.

Before your parents were born.

And LONG before your grandparents were born.

It is a mystery as to the when, the where, and the how.....but they arrived.

The first record of cow beaming was in the late 500's and since then frequent cases of large, round ships beaming down large, round mooing objects flooded the ancient newspapers. The large round objects we now know today as cows, had been beamed down into the land of green grass - just north of Stone Henge.

That's where most stayed; but eventually they roamed far and wide, now occupying most continents, countries, states and territories.

But the poor people of Earth suspected nothing.

Until now....