Prologue

AN; THE PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME IN ANY WAY AND I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER MADE IT, I AM USING IT JUST FOR THE STORY! ALSO AIN'T IT CUTE IT'S MY BABIES!!!!!!!

I fell to the ground, curling in a ball and just laid there crying, not wanting to accept what happened. I couldn't, I wouldn't, but I knew I had too. They were gone, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

I sat at the kitchen coloring with my big box of crayons and new coloring book hat I just got, I love coloring it calms me. Momma says I'm smart and know a lot of words for someone my age. My dad is outside chopping wood for the fire, while momma sat at the table with me watching me color.

"They're here!'' my dad says running in all of a sudden.

Mom bolts up "What! What do you mean they're here!''

"We don't have much time, all I know is their not far!'' My dad yells fear in his eyes and voice.

"No. No. No.'' Mom muttered over and over again, she turned to me " Sweetie you need to go hide....now!''

I nodded, got up, ran down the hallway, went into the hall closet were I usually hide, and shut the door.

Almost right after I shut the door I heard the front door slam open and I heard a unfamiliar voice say "We want the girl.".

"She's not here.'' My dad said in a confident voice..

"Aww that's too bad......... for you." Said the guy, while laughing at the end

I cringed when I heard my parents screaming, all I wanted to do is go out there but I knew I couldn't

When it stopped the guy said "Search the house, tear it apart I don't care just find the girl. I know she's here I can smell her."

I could hear things being torn and knocked over.

Soon enough the closet door opened.

A man smiled evilly at me, threw me over his shoulder, while I kicked and screamed and as walked he said "I found her boss.".

The guy set me down on my feet.

I almost screamed when I saw my parents dead in a pool of their own blood and two puncture wounds on my momma's neck. I knew right then these people were vampires. Momma told me, all about the world we live in and that humans don't walk alone and that supernatural creatures walk with us but for longer.

The guy who I assumed is the boss walked over to me, knelt down to my level, moving my hair to the side "I can practically smell your blood.'' He smirked "Just a taste.''

I screamed when his fangs pierced through my neck, the next thing I knew he was being thrown off of me me and into the wall.

I looked to see a man with sandy blonde hair and when the man who bit me saw him he actually looked........scared?

"Don't you know it's very rude to hurt a lady specially one who's only a child?" said the man with sandy blonde hair.

I flinched when the guy speeded over and ripped out all the guys heart except the one who bit me.

He speeded over, picked him up by the neck "I'm going to make you suffer."

Before the guy with sandy blonde hair could rip his heart out-

"Wait.......the......girl...has....power.". Gasping for each breathe

"What kind of power?" asked man with sandy blonde hair.