Sunday 27 January 2019

Word of Encouragement;

PS. Kukuri Word of greeting
Exodus 34:1-10
•God introduced Himself to Moses, just to assure him of How great He is.
• Moses when he realized the Greatness of God and bowed low before Him.
• Before rewriting the Commandments, God called Moses to a place where no one else was, God first had to make  clear of who He is so that Moses could clearly describe where the and who the Tablets where written by.
.............................................................

Topic: This Kairos Time for Favour
Text: 2 Corinthians 6:1-2
Preacher: Ps. Nathaniel Areseb

2 Corinthians 6:1-2
•Don't take this hour of God's Mercy in vain!
• When God speaks a Word don't delay, take action!
• When God releases His Favour don't deny it! He will give you the Power to Do it!
• He gives you the grace to complete and do beyond your ability.
•He gives you the supernatural ability to take action!
• God is releasing His Grace to you, don't receive it in vain, don't undermine yourself cause His Grace will qualify you!
• You have to take a step when He release his Grace to you!
• Receive the word in Faith, don't be like the them that received it without faith!
# Hebrew 4:2
• if you don't believe it, God will cause your enemies to dream and cause you to hear it!
• People who aren't saved will be used to encourage you! God will speak through the unbelievers just reach and encourage you!
Ezekiel 22:30
•  God seeks for a person to use, avail yourself while it still is today!
• God will begin to share information that has not yet been received or perceived in all the earth!
• The heavens will be opened and one person's testimony will build on someone else's testimony!
• there won't be anything that will stop you from receiving from the Heavenly store room!
# Luke 24:45
# Ephesians 1:7
• Stay with the word God is talking to you, test your own spirit!
• Your life can depend on the precision of the Word, you need Spirit of decernment to be aware.
•  you've got to work on your mind so that your mindset can be tuned into the Season that God has set for you, disconnect your mind from your past!
• you've got to change your prayer style and say It's me O Lord! And He will answer from heaven and say it's my time for Favour!
Luke 8:18

The Issue of being Strategic:

• God wants to transform your family but you're the key,
• God is waiting for you! God speaks in Jeremiah 29:10, and says when the 70 Years are over, yet He waits for you to get ready,
• it's time you take action! Don't delay, apply what the Word of Hod says!
•  He's hand is over you! God will demonstrate with His power
• People will acknowledge and see that Truly it's God's Hand at work in your life!