chapter 2-finally

There were six guys."Hi there what your name",the guy with green eyes said with a nice smile."My name is Joclyn",I said."Well can you tell us about you self"'the one with the dark Brown hair said."Shure,I love bennies and I know how to skate bord and I love Arizona tea".

JC pov(first pov)

we are adopting a little girl.Once I saw all the girls they all said what liked I knew wich one I wanted it was Joclyn.

We told Joclyn that we chose her and to go pack.when she was packing Mrs.Dawn wanted to talk to me."Justin please be careful with her.Her past is so hart braking,her mom died from cancer and her dad left her one day. and she still went to school and her teacher saw that she was really skinny so she asked her what happened and that's when we come in"."I promise we will take care of her"I said with sadness.When I said that Joclyn came in."I am ready to go"Joclyn said cheerfully.

Joclyn pov

once I told them about myself I had to go to my bedroom.I herd a knock on my doar that could mean I got adopted or someone else did.I opened the doar.It was Mrs.belt. (I literally am in my mom's car and I see a seat belt and that is the why I chose her name)"Joclyn the six boys what to adopt you","okay "I said with happens. I got packed and went down stairs.I saw the guy with the dark brown hair with the snap-back talking to Mrs.Dawn the caretaker lady.They are probably talking about my past.