The Interview

My POV- I woke up one morning, turning over to find the other half of the bed was empty and cold. I than starting thinking where could my handsome boyfriend be? I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen, to find a note that said

Hey good morning baby sorry I'm not there when you wake up today but had an interview @ 8 I should be home around noon see you than. -Love Ross xxx

I look up the the clock and saw it was 7:45, 15 mins before the interview started. I ran back to our room and grabbed my phone and texted him.

-text convo-

Me: hey good morning baby, I got your note.

Ross: hey sweetie, yeah sorry I couldn't be there but I do miss you like crazy.

Me: I know I missed not having you here when I got up to. ;(

Ross: well I have 10 mins till the interview starts, you going watch it?

Me: of course am going to watch it, babe I really wish you were here, I need your lips on mine right now. And your arms wrapped around my waist.

Ross: yeah I wish I was there to baby, trust me

Me: I would do some many things to you if you were here. ;-)

Ross: uh baby don't do this to me I have to start the interview in a few minutes and I don't want to have any problems ;-)

Me: I have no idea what your talking about babe.

Ross: YES you do Ashley, your turning me on and I have to go a live tv for the world to see.

Me: really, I'm turning you on baby. Well that's to bad, I guess you will have to deal with it. Haha

Ross: that's not funny babe, and your really not going to help me anymore?

Me: nope, that's payback for leaving me here alone this morning and telling me in a note and you had an interview this morning.

Ross: but babe please :(

Me: nope

Ross: please please please please

Me: you really want my help?

Ross: YES BABY MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!

Me: fine think of me kissing you and rubbing my hand over your clothed dick

Ross: oh baby yes

Me: wait hasn't the interview started?

Ross: yeah why, oh crap. Thanks a lot babe

Text message from Rydel- Ashley what are you doing to ross, his checks are burning red and looks like he so embarrassed.

Me: well I may have given ross a little problem before the interview started and he wanted my help, so I did but he must have forgotten that the interview was starting so yeah

Rydel: wow nice one, I'm going to remember that one

Me: I feel so bad for him, he probably hates me and is so mad at me

Rydel: he doesn't hate you Ashley, trust me I know me brother and he have never been this happy or in love with anyone in his whole life

Me: thanks Rydel your the best, I will let you get back to the interview, good luck and talk to you soon, bye

Rydel: thanks Ashley, and ttyl to and bye

End of text convo

I finished watching the rest of the interview, but mainly I was watching ross cuz he kept moving around in his seat. But that's my fault and even though Rydel said I had nothing to worry about I was still kinda scared that he may hate me. So eventually it was about 15 mins till noon so ross would be home in a couple mins, and I was so nerves about seeing him. He hasn't texted me since I asked if the interview had started already, so he maybe mad at me. I decided that I would take a shower while I wait for ross to get home.

Ross POV-

I was finally home and I could see my beautiful girlfriend who I love so much, she's my everything and I couldn't even imagine losing her. I was kinda upset earlier cuz I had a boner on nation tv, and I just wanted Ashley there to help make it go away, even though she was that gave it to me in the first place. After the interview it slowly went down, and I was talking Rydel and she told me about how Ashley thought that I hated her now cuz of what happened. I was hurt and sad that she would even think that I hate her, and epically for giving me a boner, I mean really. I love how all she has to do is kiss me and Im already almost hard. So when I get home and I'm to prove how much to her how much I love and that I could never hate her, ever. So I walked in the door of our house and said hey baby I'm home, but no respond than I walked into the living room and I could hear the water running upstairs so I knew that she was in the shower. Than I thought hey I could go and join her, so I went upstairs walked into our bedroom an took off my shoes. Than I opened the bathroom door quietly, and that's when I saw her, her back was turned but I knew that her eyes were closed cuz she was humming an r5 song quietly to herself and whenever she sings or hums her eyes are closed. But she was so beautiful and breathe taking, standing there watching her I could just feel myself getting hard. So I pulled off my shirt and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down, and than I was just standing there in my boxers and I couldn't wait any longer. I dropped my boxers and starting walking towards the shower, I slowly opened the door and get in her back was facing me so she didn't see me yet, but I than snaked my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear, hey baby I missed you so much. And than she said hey babe I missed you more. And than she turned around and I pulled her into a tight hug cuz I didn't want to let her go ever, we pulled away and I looked into her eyes and we kissed. And after a while we pulled apart again, I than said that I don't hate you, I love you so much more than you will ever know, she said that I love you to baby. I than looked at her and said can you please help me now, cuz looking at you like this is getting me hard again. And she said of course baby I would love to help you.