Mashton - Bed Sheets

Hope you enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The bright sunshine was blazing through the wooden blinds of Michael's room. All there was to see was a bundle of limbs tangled under the white thin bed sheets.

There laid a sleeping Michael and a half-awake Ashton, naked against each other from the previous night of making sweet slow love.

Ashton couldn't stop smiling at Michael's flawless face as also threading his fingers through his fluffy sex hair. They had been in love for about two years.

*flashback*

It was just another normal day for Ashton in the small sweet shop he worked in. He loved working in there because it was always nice to see peoples faces light up from all the wonderful sweets placed around the room.

As normal he was stood behind the counter when the bell from the door rang signaling a customer.

He looked up noticing a blue haired boy, probably not that much younger than him, give him a genuine smile. Ashton made sure to smile back. The boy was gorgeous. As he later found out that the blue haired boy was called Michael they ended up exchanging numbers and from there everything else was history.

*End of flashback*

As the now blonde haired boy started to stir in Ashton's arms, he woke up to the man he fell in love with staring at him. "Morning beautiful" Ash whispered while moving his arms around his boyfriends waist and resting his forehead against Michael's. "Morning" Michael whispered back with a small smile and placing his lips against Ash's.

"You know i love you" Ashton told Michael as though he never knew. "Yeah, i do cause i love you too" Replying still a smile on his face. They then shared another passion filled kissed as Ashton got on top of his boyfriend, straddling him.

"Your so cute" He told Michael while kissing his nose and pulling the bed sheets over them, letting out a giggle with a wide grin.

As they playfully attacked each other and placed small kisses on each others faces, all could be heard was the giggles and laughs from their mouths.

They soon ended up cocooned in the white sheets with Michael's body practically on top of Ashton's. That was how they spent most of their weekends doing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Comment and vote if you want! Or send me request's (except Larry, sorry). :)