Intro

Intro:

This story is about two twin girls one named Nevaeh and the other named Paige.

Nevaeh is a HOE she even mess around with girls she thinks she's so popular because she not a virgin anymore.

She is popular for the wrong reasons she is a bad girl always geting into trouble and thinking it make her look good.

Hey im Neveah im there a bad ass bitch of this school im the queen of bullying and banging people up if the get in my way but truthfully i don't like always beating people up but i got keep my rep up after the whole "argument" lets just use that word but i don't like remember in it.

Paige is not a HOE like her sister she's not even popular well she was but something happened and things changed after the whole "argument" lets just say now her life isn't as great as it use to be.

Hey im Paige but to most people while im getting shoved out the way move nerd,tramp,bitch,grim ripper, omg its women in black, hoe and more i just don't like to talk about but the person who gets to me the most is Ray Ray while he bumps me out the way and i drop he say "watch were your going you ulgy bitch" then the popular people just laugh and some of the things he say i can't say with out being brought to tears but the thing is i LOVE him i no it sounds stupid but love is one of the most craziest things but i just no what it is that make me not stop loving him.

Then my social "sister" join in and laughs but what really upset me when she says "watch you trying to dress up for like anyone gonna want your ulgy ass" it like why would say that to your own TWIN we do look alike in some features but the worst part is i still got to take all the crap when im at home but the only time i get to have a break from all that shit is at lunch time when i sit in the janitor room to eat,

i know your thinking why do i eat in the janitor room well i REALLY don't like to talk about so let just say i don't like coming out the lunch hall with more food then i brought.

ok so this is just the intro can i please get comments and vote so i know you like it.