Chapter 47:Meeting Of The Guilds

As the twelve mages walked deeper into the forest, the leaves continuously shifted, making patterns of sunlight into the ground. Shuffling along, Lucy sniffed the air. "Hmm... I smell something familliar..." She muttered to herself.

A few screeches and roars were heard here and there, but most of the journey continued in silence. Finally turning on the path, the group found a large palace made out of pink bricks, fashioned with plenty of hearts on it. "It's certainly Master Bob's palace..." Erza said weakly as she grimanced. She could already hear "Parfume, Men~," From the old pervert. She shivered.

"Um, Erza-San, daijoubu?" Wendy asked timidly. Bad idea to speak to her while she was like that. She might attack you when you're near her. 

Erza abruptly turned around, purple lines of gloom on her face. She tried putting on a smile, but it wasn't fooling anybody. "Y-Yes. I'm okay."

As they walked closer to the doors, it seemed like Erza paled even more for every step she took. Mechanically, she put one foot in front of the other. The other eleven sweatdropped. "Oi, Erza. You okay?" Gray nagged.

"S-Shut up! I said I was fine!" Erza cried out. The others stepped a few feet away cautiosly.

"Okay..." Gray walked up to the doors, motioning for the rest to follow. Reluctantly, the rest of the team walked forward, and stopped in front of the door, like Gray. Lucy suddenly stopped, and frowned. I have a bad feeling about this... She thought skeptically.

The door burst open with a flash of bright lights and a line of rose petals flowed through the air, giving the natural fragrence of roses and lavender. A trio of smooth voices were heard, the outlines of their bodies shining fantly through the light. "Welcome to wonderland, Hime-Sama." 

Lucy and Erza grimanced. Through telepathy, Lucy asked, "Erza, can I kill these people?" Erza looked back at Lucy with a shake of her head, practically saying, 'I'll kill them myself, Lucy." Meanwhile, the rest of the females, consisting of Miyuki, Lisanna, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy, were staring in awe. When Wendy first met the team during the Oracion Seis incident, the 'Trimens' didn't harrass her, so she had no idea what was going to happen.

The light dimmed down, with the trio of Hibiki, Eve, and Ren popping up in front of the 'Fairy Tail' part of the team. Hibiki put on a grin as he reconized Lucy. He walked up to her, "Ah, Lucy, welcome back." And wrapped his arms around her shoulders, considerably pissing of the males that were there, mainly Azazel, Gray, and Natsu.

Akwardly, Lucy pushed him off and tried to put on a smile, which was twitching every then and now. "I'm back, Hibiki..." She said half-heartedly. She noticed Eve staring at her. Sweatdropping, she asked, "W-What is it, Eve?"

Eve looked closely at her face. "Nothing, it's just that..." He reached his hand to touch her face, "You're just so beautiful, Lucy." He smiled, a faint blush adorning his cheeks.

Lucy sighed. It won't work to get away from these three... But I'm more worried about Erza... She looked at the enterance. No sign of Ichiya. She looked back to see Ren 'smooth-talking' to Levy. Levy, I feel bad for you. Lucy thought as she watched Levy try to fend off Ren's seductive tactics.

Ren noticed Lucy looking at him out of the corner of his eye. He gave a long whistle. "Damn girl, how do you look so sexy?" He took long strides to where Lucy was as he looked at how much Lucy changed. He hair was a little longer, and she might've been a little taller, but that was pretty much it.

Lucy backed up a bit to the door. "Can we just go inside?" She said, rather than asked. She took a few steps and saw a few people from the guilds that she knew before she left, like Lamia Scale and Quatro Cerberus, while others she didn't know or just learned of recently, like Mermaid Heel. But in one corner of the room was a group of seven, two of them being exceeds.